“Love it”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This place is delicious. So fun to create that perfect burger. I recommend the experience... but be aware... yummy= not-necessarily healthy :0)

Reviewed 22 August 2012

My boys love this place. The food is excellent. It takes a little longer to get your order but that's because they make everything fresh. The onion rings are amazing and so far are by far my favorite. They also offer amazing shakes. The price is reasonable and the atmosphere is good. They have a 50's theme going on. The kids meals come out in a cool old car that the kids get to take home. Great relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 August 2012 via mobile

Over a million milkshake options, with no extra charge no matter how many flavors you combine... Great cheeseburgers with just about every topping you can imagine (even peanut butter?!), with no extra charge for each topping... Super-friendly, attentive staff... You would think this review is from an employee, but really, I just was so happy I stumbled in for lunch (literally, as an afterthought while picking up my dry cleaning next door, where the dry cleaner charged way too much, but what's that to Trip Adviser?)!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

“Cheeburger Cheeburger is my personal favorite for hamburgers in the Denver area. I've tried many of the other names, some national, some local, and I feel that Cheeburger makes the best hamburger / cheeseburger around. A juicy, delicious hamburger, with some of the best shakes & malts in the greater Denver area. A rock solid product, a family-friendly place, and owners that care about their customers. Everyone has their own opinion of what makes a good hamburger. My opinion is that Cheeburger is KING.”

Reviewed 14 July 2012

After traveling since early morning we were so happy to find this gem! Great food, music and customer service.