US$75
Awesome Hotel(San Juan)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinfinity poolla unionvilla suitebeach frontpicture takingbasketball ringgreek restaurantbeach resortoverlooking the beachstaff were courteousf bprawnsthe general managerdining arealittle priceythe room was nicerelaxing stay
Reviewed August 12, 2011

My new Bride and I recently stayed here at Kahuna and we can not speak highly enough of the resort. From the gardeners right through to the General Manager all the staff here at Kahuna really made us feel welcome and couldn't do enough for us. We got married during our stay here and spent our honeymoon at the resort. After arriving back after our wedding once opening the door to the room we were greeted with the most special thing we could have seen they had dressed our bed with rose petals win two beautiful swans made from towels as shown I a pic we have added. It was truly very special to us and touched us deeply. The food the service and overall quality of this resort was second to none. when next in the Philippines we will certainly be coming back to stay hopefully we can spend our first year anniversary here. Thanks to everyone at Kahuna for making our wedding and honeymoon a very very special occasion.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 4 and in our opinion its the best room seeing the sunset from our bedroom was very romantic
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ferralkat
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed here last March and I've been meaning to write a review for a while.

We enjoyed this resort, all the staff and excepitionally friendly and welcoming, and the rooms are comfortably appointed.

The bar and restaurant offer a good choice of food and beverages, which are reasonably priced. My only slight comment would be a lack of a decent veggie option for breakfast.

The salon is a must visit, truely the best facial I have ever experienced!

We had a lovely time at Kahuna and I would dearly love to return sometime.

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank Skystar28
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We were at the Kahuna Beach Resort and Spa last May, 2011 (sorry for this late review). We made the reservation from Vigan when we realized the number of days we wanted to spend there were simply long as we were able to finish the tour around the province already... what to do? We decided to give Kahuna a call. The reservation was hassle free and they gave us directions how to reach the place.

The rooms given to us fronting the pool area were nice and clean. Menu is simple, nothing extraordinary. Parking is convenient and safe.

The staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank doc4kids_11
Reviewed July 10, 2011

My wife and I stayed one night on our tour of northern Luzon. The Kahuna is conveniently located at St. Juan just off the highway and perfect for those either touring or looking for a beachfront holiday base. A delightful small beachfront resort with "cottage" rooms or family house alternatives. Well kept and well serviced. We much enjoyed the good food in the restaurant, and the band, the view of the stars from our bathroom and the general relaxed atmosphere of the place (-all helped by one of the most stunning sunsets we have ever seen). Aside from a couple of minor housekeeping points we did enjoy our stay and will recommend the resort to friends and family - and hope to be back again ourselves one day.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MiribelnMuddy
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Being in the perfect place at the perfect time. That's how I spent one summer weekend in Kahuna. You get the value for your money especially with the food. You get a spectacular view of the sunset and the beach by their dining area. The rooms were cozy and the mountain view as you take a shower in your room was spectacular, it's really a one-of-a-kind great experience... you get to enjoy communing with nature at the privacy of your own room. Definitely will comw back here.

Room Tip: Book in advance for best accomodation
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple