We availed of the rainy day promo. Kahuna is more expensive than the other resorts in the area, but we absolutely loved our stay here! Nice views, nice pool, nice and clean rooms with modern amenities, ref, flat screen tv and dvd player. Well worth the promo price! Very relaxing, whether you surf or not, you can enjoy your stay. Staff was accommodating and friendly. They also have a spa.
Food is not that cheap by Philippine standards (around 200+ for breakfast meal), but I guess it's the typical "resort" price. The view makes up for it. Taste is okay as well.
Would love to return. We stayed in a garden cottage. The more expensive suites have a private pool. More promos please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the most privileged surf destination in San Juan, La Union. Kahuna Beach Resort and Spa is a boutique beach resort and spa with Balinese inspired cottages that peer out into the beach.The calming sounds of rolling waves are heard all around the resort for our guests to take pleasure in.The charming 31 rooms, Kahuna Bar and Restaurant, and day spa, face an ocean cove and sandy beach.The architecture resembles a fusion of Filipino and Balinese style beach house with white stucco walls and a native grass roofs. Luscious plant life enhances the estate. Well thought out decoration details and functionality guarantee our guests get stimulated throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kahuna Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahuna Beach Hotel San Juan
- Kahuna Beach Resort And Spa San Juan, La Union, Philippines