All reviews zip lining ranging in age costa rica the entire staff manicured grounds mountain top horseback riding early risers nosara airport rent an atv an amazing experience the entire property central america rented a car golf cart the pacific ocean open air
Reviewed September 19, 2016

No question, would recommend to anyone. We had fairly large party (16), which the TM team handled with ease, from airport pickup through return. They are there to help you have the most enjoyable, but tailored to you wants, vacation. Ours involved parents, grandparents, and several teens and pre-teens. We had a range of activities, from beach days, to walking tours, zip lines, and ATV tours. They handled the bookings with ease, and helped us find reputable vendors.

The property was lovely, we were outside nearly always. Dinners on a large patio, sunsets, many lovely conversations, and kindness as we attempted (some much better than others) to speak Spanish. Food is available onsite, and delicious, but you can choose to eat out (we did a few times, not nearly as good as TM, but saw a few other sunsets).

Think of TM this way - your family with an extended family who truly cares about your time there. They want you to return, but because you love the place and the country. As the owner, Steve, says: Costa Rica slows you down and helps you appreciate the world around you. We work with you to help you enjoy this lovely country (ok, I am paraphrasing a tad). We definitely agree, and heartily recommend TM to anyone who wants a unforgettable experience.

I encourage you to talk to Steve as you are considering, he is very helpful describing TM and the Nosara area, and all the things you might want to do (of just chill, too).

• Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank bkr1959
Management response:Responded September 21, 2016

Hola Brad, Wow, I am humbled and very appreciative of your words and willingness to share them with our future guests. On behalf of our TM family, THANK YOU! We are grateful that you trusted in us to provide you all with a special summer family group vacation. It was truly our pleasure. We hope to see you back again soon. Pura Vida Steve

Reviewed April 8, 2016

I initially learned about Tierra Magnifica from the incredible photos on their instagram account, @tierramagnifica . My wife and I hadn't been to the Nosara area of Guanacaste, Costa Rica, but had heard amazing things from others about the pristine beaches and rain forest, the good surf and the chill, bohemian vibe. The place is still largely undiscovered and not over developed and commercialized like so many beach destinations in Central America, Mexico or Caribbean. It's an amazing place to truly relax and disconnect, so we booked for late December.

Even with high expectations, we were blown away by our experience at Tierra Magnifica. It's a true triple threat: 1) beautiful scenery and chic accommodations 2) endless supply of activities (surfing, yoga, ATV ecotours, horseback riding, turtle viewing, etc.) that can be done independently or easily arranged with the help of staff 3) Amazing staff and service mad the trip exceptionally comfortable and familial. On top of all that, the village of Nosara is so fun and authentic.

Although this was a romantic, relaxing getaway for us, I expect this would be an ideal vacation option for families or a group of couples, as well.

I often fall asleep thinking about the amazing view from our casita and my wife can't stop telling friends and family. We'll certainly be visiting again in the not too distant future. Anyone looking for a beautifully unique, comfortable destination a bit off the beaten path, I can't recommend Tierra Magnifica enough.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joagraha
Reviewed March 12, 2016

My kids (9 and 11 years old) and I stayed at TM last summer as part of their Spanish Family Immersion Program. We had a wonderful experience. The property is beautiful and in a gorgeous and natural setting. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. The food and views are amazing! I could go on and on but I'll close by saying that the week was absolutely perfect!!

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank HappyVida
Reviewed February 17, 2016

We love Tierra Magnifica. We always feel like very welcome family members. Erika and Steve know everybody in Costa Rica and our entire group had a wonderful time. I hope when our children are ready to marry, that they want to have the wedding here! It is relaxing, invigorating and beautiful, all at the same time.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank RaminWI
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Steve, Erika and their staff have done an amazing job of creating a piece of luxury and 4 star service in the middle of the jungle. Surfing at an epic beach just down the road by day and coming home to Tierra Magnifica made for an world-class vacation for our group.

Stayed: January 2016