All reviews kaya sol costa rica playa guiones short walk to the beach howler monkeys affordable place to stay small pool rent boards bunk beds loved our stay pura vida great guy private path five minute walk my favorite place beautiful beach delicious food
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

My study abroad group and I spent a week of our program at Kaya Sol. We absolutely had a blast in the Nosara area and couldn’t have been more thrilled with the hospitality of staff, comfortable vibe and overall positive experience at Kaya Sol. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and well managed. The beach access is convenient and useful. I would encourage coming to this hotel to all of my friends, as well as anyone looking for a place to stay with a comfortable and family friendly vibe.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2018

KayaSol was a great experience. The location is perfect, right across the street from the beach path. It takes about 5 minutes to walk and is super easy to get to the beach and surf. Ryan and the staff are amazingly accommodating and personal. Making us feel special and welcome. The place is clean and well taken care of as well. Excellent experience for our family of 4.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MDC767757
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Our stay at Kaya Sol was LOVELY! It was perfect for our fast-paced, activity filled vacation. The staff at the hotel is beyond friendly and accommodating, and makes you feel at home! They have filtered drinking water and a selection of books to grab from whenever you need. The pool area feels like you are swimming in a jungle, and we loved the outdoor showers and hammocks around the property! Also, it was great to have access to bikes to ride around town. The location is also perfect. It’s right in town with tons of restaurants and shops just a few steps away. Would highly recommend staying here if you’re looking for some family fun!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank cocorobinson9
Reviewed April 21, 2018

I just returned from a wonderful stay at Kaya Sol Surf Hotel. From the owners, front desk people to housekeeping and the grounds crew, the staff was the friendliest I've ever met, All had that amazing pura vida vibe! They also helped set up a SUP tour through the mangrove jungle; and travel to local yoga studios for classes and to Playa Pelada (the next beach up) for dinner on the beach at La Luna.

In my estimation, Kaya Sol has the closest and best access to the beach which is just a short two minute walk down a beautiful trail. You can rent surfboards at nearby shops and the Kaya Sol is also very close to some great restaurants (10 Pies, Rosies, Go Juice smoothie stand). The restaurant at Kaya Sol was closed for repairs so I didn't get to eat there.

The rooms were nice, well decorated, had nice beds and good AC. The pool area is also a great place to relax and read a book!

I'll definitely be returning to Kaya Sol for a fun surf-yoga vacation!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Thanks to everyone there, I had a great time and really enjoyed every bit of Kaya Sol. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was super nice and clean, and a great little private path to the beach that you're feet will be stoked on as you go out to surf. Food and drink at the adjoining bar and restaurant was also great.
-Kyle from Tahoe

Room Tip: Hard to choose
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple