See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 2, 2018

I was completely blown away by the crispy, succulent, deliciousness of Café de Paris’s Pulpo a la Parrilla. Crunchy on the outside, like butter on the inside, over a medley of beautiful, yummy vegetables, topped off with an amazing tamarind, vegetable reduction. Kudos to the super-talented chef and professional, attentive wait staff. Don’t miss this!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Stayed in March and July too because we were so pleased with our first stay.
Christine and Frank go above and beyond to give great customer service. We have had the rooms at Cafe De Paris and the Apt right down the street. Great rooms, clean, great location and food was terrific too!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2017

I've been to Guiones several times and I just love the Café de Paris Croissants. When I saw they offered a discount during the low season on their rooms, I decided to book... considering that I would have the delicious croissants for breakfast. The room was damp, there was no hot water in the shower (not even after waiting for ten minutes) and on sunday, they had run out of croissants for breakfast.It's nice and everything, but I would never pay the full price for this accomodation. Just go for the bakery.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Verenauz
Raquel Z, Public Relations Manager at Cafe de Paris B & B, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Hi! We appreciate your review, will make sure to work on improving to offer the best service possible!

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

The room seemed like an art gallery turned hotel room. The bathroom was way too modern. The shower and toilet had glass walls and doors providing no privacy whatsoever. I love my boyfriend and all but I still need some privacy.
The bed was comfortable and the pillows were amazing.
The location was great, walking distance to the beach.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claudia T
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights here and was impressed by the helpfulness of the staff and the comfort of the room. It's very child friendly with a nice pool and a mini golf course. Although breakfast is included I was surprised to be charged extra for having granola yoghurt and fruit which is a regular option I haven't needed to pay extra anywhere else. The hotel is at the top of the intersection with the main road but the room was nice and quiet. Everything you need is a short walk away. Expensive- I would place it as mid range.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HelenaB1403
Raquel Z, Public Relations Manager at Cafe de Paris B & B, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

Hi Helena! Thank you very much for your review, we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you visit us again!