All reviews juice bar cute town friendly and personable staff open air dining area grand entrance single room with a shared bathroom enjoy wildlife costa rica the salt water pool rooms are comfortable experience level espresso drinks bugs crawling thoroughly enjoyed my stay buffet style pura vida rest and relaxation
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I ran a retreat here and could not have been happier with the accommodations. The setting is gorgeous, the pool was clean and so nice to sit by, the yoga chalets were beautiful and the rooms were stunning. The food was really good and healthy and delicious.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Cory E, Manager at The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Hola Sarah,

We truly enjoyed having you at our resort and are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us!

I want to thank you for writing such a lovely review as we always appreciate feed back from our wonderful customers.

We hope to see you again soon.

Cory Edwards

Reviewed May 17, 2018

I lead a yoga/aerial wellness retreat at Bodhi Tree, and this place is the real deal. Everything was handled as we needed, staff is super helpful and friendly, the food is excellent, accommodations far exceeding my expectations, and the pool/juice bar is heavenly! I plan to come back with another group again soon! The studios were always super clean and we couldn't get enough of Akasha :)

Room Tip: Bodhi House is perfect for couples/singles or families! Private Pool, and 2 separated bedrooms, shared living room, heavenly!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hola Kerri,

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review, it really means a lot to us!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Bodhi Tree and are thrilled that we will get to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Bodhi Tree has been absolutely amazing in hosting our yoga retreats again this year. We held 4 retreats here and all of our guests loved this space! The food is so good and fresh, beautiful yoga shalas, comfortable rooms, and most importantly a great staff that is always SO happy to help. This is our second year back and we are already planning to return next year. I would highly recommend it when visiting Nosara! It is a place where the community comes together. Always looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hola Kori,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review! It is always a pleasure to have you and your groups at Bodhi Tree.

We hope we can continue our wonderful relationship and host you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

I planned my trip to Nosara, and stayed at the Bodhi Tree based on a recommendation from a friend...and I’m so glad I did. Nosara is small, remote and rustic...but also charming, friendly and safe. The Bodhi Tree felt like an oasis in the jungle. The hotel has such a cool vibe. And you can tell the staff go to great lengths to keep the grounds and facilities clean and pristine. I also cannot say enough about the friendly staff. Take the time to meet them, have a conversation with them, and maybe even learn a little Spanish while you’re at it! This place is definitely on my ‘must do again’ list!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Hola Hansonmabry,

I want to thank you for all your kind words and for taking the time to write this review, it really means a lot to us.

We are so happy that you decide to join us at Bodhi Tree and that you took the time to interact with our amazing staff, we all appreciate it.

We hope to see you soon.

Cory Edwards

Reviewed May 14, 2018

I visited Bodhi Tree for a yoga retreat in late April 2018. The hotel and property are beautiful and quaint. The pool is big and refreshing. I had a single room with a shared bathroom. The single room was a great size for one person and the canopy covering around the bed was a great touch! The food was mostly vegan with fish options and chicken options throughout the week! The tandoori chicken was mouth watering and excellent! The resort offered various classes. I tried the sound meditation and restorative and reiki classes which were soothing and relaxing. I also took a surfing lesson with Jessie and Alfredo who both were friendly and helpful! Highly recommend them. Zip-lining was fun and enjoyable! Overall, the staff and resort were excellent and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Hola Husayn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review, it is always nice to hear that our customers leave with a smile on their face.

We take pride in creating a healthy yet tasty menu and its great to hear you enjoyed it.

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Cory Edwards,