All reviews juice bar cute town friendly and personable staff open air dining area grand entrance single room with a shared bathroom enjoy wildlife costa rica the salt water pool rooms are comfortable experience level espresso drinks bugs crawling thoroughly enjoyed my stay buffet style pura vida rest and relaxation
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Incredible staff and service, tastiest food in town with wonderful rooms. I will always remember my stay here and the awesome people involved, loved every minute I will be back soon!! Thank you Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Im not one to give easy 5/5 for hotels but this one deserves it.

Service: 5/5 : Excellent service, the staff from breakfast-dinner are nice, easy going, efficient and make you understand the reasoning behind what “pura vida” life in Costa Rica really means. Yoga shalas are beautiful and worth meditating or going to see.

Food: 5/5: gluten free, dairy free, healthy options for everyone. Buffet is free if you have your bracelet upon check in (dont lose it!) and worthwhile. They do not have midday snacks, but they leave out bread and butter if you really crave some food. They also have a juice bar where you can eat as well if necessary.

Rooms: 5/5: beautiful rooms with character - outdoor showers and bathrooms (yesss) which makes you appreciate the heat and sound of jungle life. AC is possible if you need it.

Access: 4/5: here is where I would put a lower grade as it is NOT easy access for people with difficulties walking. It does require a bit of some work out to walk from room to lobby etc. Many stairs, many hills. But then, the staff is very helpful and can help you move around if needed.

Easy access to the beach through either bicycles or shuttle. Lots of tours and activities offered if you are feeling adventurous!!

I recommend and will be coming back! Thank you Bodhi Tree. Namaste.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank EmmaBannana
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort!
I left with tears in my eyes, after 10 days I was ready to spend another month here. Beautiful facility, clean and absolutely delicious food. And on top of that the staff is outstanding.
This spot became my “must come back” place.
I have no words to express my gratitude for this amazing adventure in Costa Rica. And truly BIG thank you to Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort!
You’re amazing guys...from the bike guys to the kitchen stuff to the cleaning ladies to the front desk and Melanie behind all of the emails that we have exchanged prior to my visit!

Pura Vida

Szymon

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Cory E, Manager at The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Hola Szymon,

This response brought tears to our eyes! It is so kind of you to take the time to write such a nice review we all truly appreciate it!

We couldn't be happier that you had such a good time and we truly hope you do return.

Pura Vida,

Cory

Reviewed June 25, 2018

I went with a group of 44 dancers and yogis/yoginis. It was an absolute amazing experience! From the moment I walked into the breathtaking property, to the delicious food and the amazingly gracious staff, I was in awe...
Diego, the manager runs a great operation of friendly and knowledgeable staff. They were always helpful and had all the information I needed to book excursions, and spa appointments and calling the shuttle to tell them we were waiting.
The restaurant staff always had a smile on their faces and I can't tell you enough about the cleanliness of the property itself. I loved how peacefull and serence it was. I will definitley be coming back. Thank you Bohdi Tree management and staff for making my stay one I will never forget!!

Room Tip: My room was very small but it was just me so it was fine. But, make sure you ask for a larger room if you are travling with another person.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
heartopenyogi, Owner at The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Hello Yalda,
Thank you so very much for writing this amazing review. It warms our heart when our guests are so happy after staying with us. The staff at Bodhi is by far our greatest strength. We take great pride at maintaining our property to the highest level, thank you for noticing.
We hope to see you real soon

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful Resort close to the beach, off the paved roads. The rooms are comfortable and air conditioned, with showers outside the room but under the covered roof. The staff were friendly and helpful, but the Resort was missing a few key items to make it 5 star. First there is no hot tub or Jacuzzi?? The room sinks have only cold water, so you need to shave in the shower which has hot water and the staffs knowledge about payment for excursions varied from person to person. The excursions were wonderful, with, kayaking, horseback riding, zip lining, surfing, nature trail hikes by local guides. Monkeys were everywhere and beautiful birds singing everyday. The spa had lots of treatments to choose from. The food was healthy and varied. Overall a wonderful week away from civilization.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank drmurrco
heartopenyogi, Owner at The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Hello Drmurrco and thank you so very much for taking the time to place a review. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay and all Nosara has to offer
It is always helpful to have positive input and suggestions to make our little piece of paradise as amazing as it can be. We have had suggestions to add a hot tub to our spa area. Usually it’s so hot in CR we didnt think anyone would use it but we are hear to listen what the customer wants and have designed an amazing hot tub area that will be built in 2019.
We have tried to build an Ecco friendly as possible resort and saving water, no plastic, being energy conscious as possible, saving all the trees are just a few things we do as well as solar heated water for the showers
We are sorry that you felt our staff didn’t have the same information for excursions. We do book and arrange these for you so if there is a miscommunication somewhere we will have a talk with staff and correct anything there that is needed we are sorry for any confusion
Thank you again for coming to. Bodhi and you’re positive feed back. We hope to see you again soon