All reviews olive trees the owner swimming pool dinner buffet great breakfast hidden gem escape room an amazing job nice beaches unique place old town watermelon a lovely stay outstanding service take care rooms were very clean mini fridge
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I agree with the other many positive reviews. This hotel creates an unusual, very personal experience through the kindness and interest that the owner and the staff take in all the visitors. Nothing seems too much trouble. We were only there for one night unfortunately but were upgraded to a spacious suite, and enjoyed a delicious evening buffet of Greek specialities and an equally delicious breakfast alongside the pool. Georgia patiently advised us on potential visits. The pool scored very highly. I do advise taking care over the route to the hotel which we found tricky. We managed to approach from the wrong direction and couldn't reach it but as no one else mentions it being a problem I think maybe our sat nav was having a bad moment!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

In quiet but convenient location, 1 Klm north of the town of Kyparissia. Surrounded by olive groves & close by to some of the finest secluded beaches in S.W Greece. A small family-run hotel with Georgia always on hand to provide personal service & advice, supported by an obliging staff. Ideal for families. A wide range of Greek specialties offered at breakfast, pool bar & restaurant. Excellent for those seeking genuine Greek hospitality & a relaxing break from the stress of modern life. Great value.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Stayed here in 2016 with my husband and had a great experience. Now in 2017, we decided to go back and stay for 2 weeks. We brought our families and some friends.I will start by saying that the breakfast was amazing and the dinner buffet was even better! The staff and the manager, Georgia,are very kind and very friendly and always ready to help you out with whatever you need. If you want to go visit something or go on a boat ride or need any type of information, just ask and they will find a way to help you. The rooms were very clean and they have good air conditioning units. Pool area also clean.Had a great time and it felt like I was staying with friends that I've known for a long time, felt cozy. I recommend this place with all my heart!

Room tip: All rooms are great
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2017

It’s my second time coming to Kyparissia, and my second time staying at this hotel. I felt compelled on writing another review, not only for the sake of rating this place, but also expressing what an outstanding stay I had.
I’ll start off with my arrival on Monday afternoon, checking in and really tired from my long flight. The hotel was quick to get me what I needed and obviously help me relax and settle in.
The room was refreshing, this time I had a sea view (terrific for watching sunsets), the sunsets on the coast of Kyparissia are outstanding and this hotel definitely gives you that view.
Speaking of room views, previously I had the pool view, I assure you both views come with advantages and in my opinion offer stunning views (pool view offers view of the beautiful castle and mountains as well as views of upper Kyparissia.
Clean room, cozy and very good air conditioning unit, mini fridge to place some stuff if you need to get additional items. The cleaning staff were super friendly, and consistently did an amazing job throughout my two week stay.
My first day consisted of simply staying by the beautiful pool area, where I simply had to call out for service and it was rapid quick, and friendly. The staff would completely go out of their way to make you happy, weather you needed a coffee, a cold espresso or simply a meal that didn’t exist on their menu they would figure it out and simply deliver it. The prices were also pretty modest, and we had the breakfast included choice, be sure to get this option, unlike some posh hotel breakfasts, this hotel focuses on local recipes (greek style foods), and regular stuff (eggs and like) and a good mix of some local products. I don’t recall leaving the breakfast area without being full, the food is just awesome, fresh and once again local. The hotel is in a very good proximity to many villages and beach fronts, we managed to spend most early mornings by the pool, then head off to many tourist attractions like the ancient Olympics archeological site, Waterfalls, Island Sailing, or simply explore the amazing surrounding villages (with great food options)..which brings up the other topic (the management). Georgia continuously helped us find various events, places, attractions even recommended various activities we can partake in, I have to admit one of the most resourceful people I have ever met. In addition, Giorgio our constant help while lounging around in the evenings, was extraordinarily funny, outgoing and really continued to add to the experience, quite frank quick to serve everyone and always on his toes to make sure your stay is outstanding. Speaking of evening, after a long day at the beach, or simply touring around the south of Greece, I also had the experience of eating by the buffet offered by the hotel in the evening.
I found for the price and variety it was brilliant, and extremely tasty, the food changes daily and it was pretty exciting to try so many different recipes. You also have a lot of local stops you can make just 5-10 minutes from the hotel if you want to explore, such as the Castle of Kyparissia which has some wonderful places to eat as well. Overall our experience, the service and time spent was of the value that I look for and at the right price, yes we could have stayed at more expensive hotels or hotels with a ton more options, but the reality is I’m in the south of Greece to get a feel for the local people, food and feel like I’m not going to a hotel but rather staying with family at a clean, resourceful and all around caring place. These folks at this hotel simply made me feel at home, feel comfortable and made sure I had everything I needed for a fraction of the cost but a service that is priceless. Wow..they even have an escape room that was pretty cool to watch other people do...unfortunately couldn't fit it in with the group, but definitely will next time! Miss this place already.

Room tip: Both views pool or sea are wonderful!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
_Georgia_485, General Manager at Apollo Resort Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Peter...what kind of words could I , George and the rest of the stuff find in order to say THANK YOU???...miss you all...untill next time many many greetings ! we will be in touch ...

Reviewed June 26, 2017

This year was the first time I stayed at the Apollo, and I have to admit my vacation there was awesome. The food is great (breakfast was awesome; dinner buffet is also great - all you can eat for just a few euros), the service was impeccable (George over there does an amazing job; not to say that the manager is almost always there to make sure the guests have all they need), rooms are very clean and comfortable. The pool is also clean and it is cleaned with a pool robot every day. I'll come back next year for sure.

Date of stay: June 2017

Our dear Lucian, me and George thank you soooooooooooo much !!!!!