We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Nearby Hotels
Reviews (244)
Filter reviews
244 results
Traveller rating
138
77
26
1
2
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageAll languages
More languages
138
77
26
1
2
Show reviews that mention
All reviews nice hotel great room lovely pool sea products nikos
Filter
Updating list...
7 - 12 of 244 reviews
Reviewed October 8, 2017

We arrived late, we were greeted with kindness. The room was small and the mattresses and huge pillows need attention, however the attendants were accommodating and brekky was nice, continental with some egg dishes which is important to start your daily adventures. Overall if the mattresses were more comfy the hotel would be better

Room Tip: Beach view rooms would be best
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
    • Value
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
1  Thank Tony L
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Great welcome and good room overlooking port.Very well cared for hotel and clean pool.Super breakfast...whats not to like!Walk into town centre for dinner..uphill but not so far.Management pleased to help you enjoy your visit

  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
Thank DavidWilsonHerts
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Bed a breakfast 50€ for two people, lovely pool, great room - no bath plug but that could be deliberate. Breakfast had wide selection. Only down side is the very limited "bar snack" type menu in the evening. Want dinner, go out.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Thank Botanybay1
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Large double bedroom with a good shower. Hotel owner and staff friendly and helpful. Typical continental breakfast with plenty of fresh fruit. Town centre 5/10 min walk uphill. Only a few tavernas in Kyparissia, but several more in the old town up by the castle. Plenty of good beaches both north and south of Kyparissia. I recommend hotel, location and would stay again.

  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
    • Value
    • Sleep Quality
    • Service
1  Thank stevesimpson2
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Possitives (5 star):
Extremenly clean, in all common areas and in rooms!
Renovated, in most sectors
Kind and polite staff, willing to help and give instructions
Nice pool area
Friendly prices for drink and food
Easy parking

Missed points:
a)Refregirator in room: Much lower than mini bars, just a cooler (no moter in it), so it can just chill out one bottle of water, but the temperature is not low enough to keep milk or fruits, or yougurt in it! An d this makes you going up and down to the central kitchen downstairs to leave or take back your staff in summer!
b) Partial renovation: Our room had the bathroom refreshed some years ago, and also closet, doors and inner doors had left as they where. Not important regarding the functionality of the hotel, but it's an eye-catching matter.
c) Breakfast is just average: Too many Lild products, no egg-order making, coffee offered is the classic tasteless hotel french style. General view is saved by he homemade tiganopsoma and the pies, but it is just the 20% of the total presentation of the buffet with the other 80% being nothing to "wake-up"for.

Overall, a nice hotel (you need to have a car) for holidays, which will be top easily if the family solves some of the prementioned (and I am sure Mr. Nikos will, as he is a man that loves his property!)

Room Tip: Front rooms have view to the pool and the sunset (but can be noisy). Back rooms are more quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
    • Sleep Quality
    • Rooms
    • Service
1  Thank Dimitrios-GR
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
View more reviews