“Not Great”

The Butcher Burger Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Paceco
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Butcher is a butcher with kitchen, our local was founded in 2014 to provide the opportunity for customers to eat foods fresh and usable, otherwise unknown given the exclusivity of these fine meats. Entering from The Butcher you'll soon realize that it is not the restaurant but rather in front of a counter of fresh meat and a varied exhibition of Craft Beers, Belgian, German etc. and of various types: blanche, weiss, Trappist. Collesi craft beers and more, even the best wineries of the 'hinterland: Firriato, Fina, Tasca D' Almerita, Donnafugata etc. A 6 km from TRAPANI The Butcher's Steakhouse Burgers selection of the most popular meat in the world. From Wagyu Kobe to Aberdeen Angus Argentino, Scottish, Irish, Chianina from the limousine, the scottone and T-bone steaks T Bone. Sandwiches of all sizes and flavors alternative preperati from fresh meat of our butcher and more pleasure for the palate also ButcherCake Pears and Chocolate. Because of the limited places and high attendance of our daytime Butcher Shop, booking is recommended.
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

My family and I ordered “Angus” beef and chicken burgers. The chicken looked like beef and tasted like it (even though we were repeatedly reassured it was chicken) and the beef turned out to be pork.... which tasted horrible. And believe us when I say we triple checked!! Everyone with the “beef” didn’t finish and left most of the burger.
The bun was stale and tasteless.
Waitress was nice and the chips that came with the burgers were ok.
You sit out on the pavement outside the restaurant which isn’t comfortable. Especially as the street doesn’t seem that safe as it’s well out of the way of the main roads or public areas.
Not a great experience at all.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

The Butcher was only a few minutes away from where we were staying in Paceco and is certainly well worth a visit

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I like to travel a lot on my bike and wanted to go to Trapani Sicily, from the autostrada I landed at Paceco and had to find a place to eat, searched and found a Great Restaurant where food is plenty and good, a grand choice of Beer and wine. The price was unbelievably cheap...Best place I ever been. Certainly I will go again. The people who run the place are so helpful and nice.

1  Thank albradella
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

no 1 steakhouse 10 star. excellent meat and great athmosphere and friendly staff. it was really great eating here

1  Thank james s
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Super nice, friendly and polite staff. Yummy and tasty food. We were tired of pizza and pasta on our holiday and felt like a good burger. Our hotel suggested this little restaurant and I do not regret going there. Better to prebook before as this little gem can be quite booked. Thanks for the delicious meal and for making us so comfortable eating there.

1  Thank Krista P