“Great for Family meals”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I thoroughly enjoyed my polenta and beef stew.Delicious. They were nice and we had some good red wine to complement the meal. The chip pizza was quite novel!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here a couple of times after skiing. Located right at the skilift to AlpeCermis. Pizza and pasta plates were good. Tomatoes on bruschetta were somewhat lacking taste and aroma(January, I understand).

Reviewed 16 March 2017

What makes this place so special is that it overlooks the whole valley, so it is beautiful during summer (you see a spectacular scenery). In winter you do not have the benefit of the landscape, but the pizza is excellent year-round; also, this place is big and stays open relatively late, so if you are doing something and want a late dinner, that's the place. We always have pizza here, and it never disappointed. A must go.

1  Thank Enrico543
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I always go to have a pizza here after sunset so I never enjoyed the vista; however, I do not need it to come back to this place again and again. Their pizza is excellent, and their selection extensive. The place may feel crowded if you go during peak (it is understandably popular) but if you go a little bit later it almost feels intimate. It's inexpensive, and great value!

1  Thank Enrico543
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I went here with my family and all of us ordered pizza. I can say the place is cozy and the pizzas were good as well. We also had some desserets for ourselves and both of the tartufo nero and bianco are definitely a must try! Will surely go back!