See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 25, 2015

Warm reception . The room was spacious, more than we expected . Heating was good, which in the winter is very important. Look at the lagoon and Piran was obscured by palm and pine trees , but it was nonetheless a pleasant sight . Nights were peaceful, the food was good , lots of fruit and fish dishes. We spent nice three winter days.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jjj S
Reviewed December 4, 2015

I was very pleased both with food as with the accomodation. The room was clean and comfortable with free WiFi and a flat TV screen. The food was absolutely fantastic. We had breakfast at the Hotel Laguna (lots and lots to choose from) and lunch and dinner at the near-by hotel Svoboda (self-service type). As I wrote above, the food was fantastic. Compliments to the chefs, they've outdone themselves (two thumbs up!). Very interesting for hikers and nature lovers. The scenery is breath taking.Only a few minutes drive from Koper, Portorose and Piran.I will definitely return in the summer. (I travelled with my child)

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed August 12, 2015

This is a lovely hotel when you want to spend time on Strunjan beach either swimming or hiking or cycling in the Nature reserve park around.
The rooms are simple but pleasant and not damp. There is a flat screen TV in if you feel too tired to go out in the evening. The hotel was full when we were there but quiet at night to get a good rest. We loved the food. Less choice as in the neighbouring hotel Svoboda but good quality and cheaper. What else can I say? We've been coming here for short vacations with my mum for a couple of years now and we are planning to come next summer again.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2014

Beautiful location, good food, pleasant staff.The Hotel is near the beach and indoor swimming pool. Hotel is surrounded by pine trees and various flowers. I also recommend couples with children, hikers and bikers.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank boris-tanja
Reviewed November 4, 2014

The location of a hotel is excellent. You can walk to Portorož or Izola, visit the museum in Piran etc. It's a little hotel that has a variety of self service food. In the complex you can play table tennis, tennis or mini golf. The swimming pool is located in hotel Svoboda, which is about 250 meters away. It has a lot of whirlpools and is free to use for guests of the Laguna hotel.

Date of stay: October 2014