All reviews rural hotel converted farmhouse fillet of beef beautiful pool garden room es castell larger pool small hotel the main house spent a week at lunchtime tapas main pool air con pool bar tortoises menorca
Reviewed July 6, 2010

From front of house to restaurant staff , everyone was kind, thoughtful and friendly. They were all very efficient. The hotel is well appointed and the pool area and gardens are beautiful. Very tranquil and peaceful.
We will return as soon as we can

Reviewed June 29, 2010

The best 3 things about this hotel : the pool, the garden and the friendliness of the restaurant staff.

The negative : total lack of experience and service at the front desk, quite far from the hidden beaches of the island ( especially valid in mid to high season ). Count on 30 to 40mn drive + 15 to 30mn walking to reach a beautiful beach without too much crowd. The restaurant of the hotel which they present as one of the best option of the island is just average and pretty expensive. You'll need to take the car and drive 10mn to find another option. Room decoration is really old school ( pastels, flowers ).

3  Thank benaro
Reviewed June 19, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Biniarroca a few weeks ago. We only stayed for 5 nights, my only regret was that we should of stayed longer.

It was such a peaceful place, the only sounds that could be heard were chickens,ducks and a donkey. My husband says he had never slept so well. The room was perfect and very tastefully decorated.

The breakfast was wonderful, homemade cakes, apple tarts that I could not resist every morning, toast, croissants, cereals,fruit salads,and yogurts. If you wanted eggs, these were freshly prepared for you. I really enjoyed sitting out on the terrace eating my breakfast with the tortoises roaming round the garden.

We ate at the hotel's restaurant one night, which was my favourite meal of the whole holiday. Beautifully prepared food and gorgeous deserts. The restaurant does get very busy and it is best to book a table as people from around the island come here to dine.

The pool was an absolute delight to sit around during the day, it is done as a roman style pool and it was the perfect place to chill and un-wind, which my husband did after a few stressful weeks at work. There are very attractive gardens to walk around too.

The staff were very friendly, especially Helen who couldn't do enough for us. There was also another lady who was really friendly and chatty and we enjoyed listening to her tales about all the animals she helps. (not sure of her name)

We had such a lovely time, I can not fault anything. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed August 5, 2009

Biniarroca is without doubt one of the finest hotels in The Balearics and we return there as often as we can. The unique atmosphere is one of style and quiet relaxation with staff of the highest quality who look after every guest on an individual basis. The garden, pools and our room were all kept looking gorgeous and attention to detail is second to none. The work of artist Lindsay Mullen is everywhere and it is a real treat to have a room with original oil paintings on the wall. The restaurant serves a wonderful breakfast of local hams and cheeses, with home made bread and pastries. Lunch by the pool is a must with an ever changing menu of salads and specials prepared by Chef to order. The dining room comes alive in the evening with the Maitre' De Juan Carlos and his team and the Chef Vincenzo serving food of a quality that is divine. I will return as soon as I can, to experience the charm of Biniarroca again.

Date of stay: June 2009
Reviewed July 13, 2009

Excellent staff, lovely pools,first class meals and breakfast.
Rooms spoil everything else as they are rather dark,not well appointed and our room smelt musty. Air conditioned but no fan, we had an outside terrace, but considering it was euros. 220 per night, b & b, very overpriced.Also quite a way to the beach.
recommend the following restaurant.....
1.Pan y Vino.near to hotel, 5 minutes drive. first class food, lovely terraces. French chef.
Also ate at Villa Madrid, an italian restaurant, but did not enjoy the food and overpriced except for the pizzas.

Date of stay: June 2009