“Return visit and service remains exceptional.”
Review of Brockwell tandoori

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brockwell tandoori
Ranked #24 of 66 Restaurants in Cramlington
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Called for a takeaway and decided to order the meal for 2, with mains of Lamb Tikka Special Massalla and Garlic Chicken Tikka.
Did have to wait quite a long time but the nice lad serving offered me a free drink whilst I was waiting.
Plenty of food - in fact we couldn't eat it all. We ate the poppadoms (well 3 of the 5!) and chutneys but then could only manage half a main course each. Froze the rest with the exception of the chicken tikka starter which we had on a salad sandwich for lunch the following day.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Got a takeaway from here last night, it was late arriving and the food was cold and rather bland... won't be returning...

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Our first time visiting this takeaway on the way home from visiting our son in Macclesfield. The gentleman who took our order could not have been friendlier or more welcoming. The food when we got home was lovely, I had the chicken tikka biriani with a naan bread and Dave had the special balti with both lamb tikka and minced lamb in, he also ordered a pilau rice which unfortunately was missing from our order. When I phoned to let the man know he offered to bring one straight away and apologised for his mistake, when I said not to bother as we lived over ten miles away he said he would reduce our bill next time we visit.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Just had a Rogan and it was the most bland curry full of tomatoes and very little chicken I've had! And it was warm had Roberson warm it up in microwave! Won't be going back in a hurry!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Don't recommend this at all I thought just before Christmas that I'll try this curry house but I very much regretted it, i ordered Chicken korma with plain rice and a Garlic Naan Bread the curry was overloaded with salt and sugar I was ill for days and had a sickness bug really don't recommend this at all DO NOT EAT HERE

1  Thank DYNAMITE S