“Best Indian Restaurant in Cramlington”
Review of Lal Qila

Lal Qila
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Cramlington
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Regularly eat food from this restaurant. Whether eating in or getting a take away the food is always delicious. The staff are very polite and helpful.

1  Thank F1fanatic26

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Have to say the Lal Qila is pretty local to me, I am however very close to Newcastle and I have to say I wouldn't even dream of going into Town after eating here. Lovely service caring and always happy to help staff and the food is Amazing!!!

1  Thank Diane R
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This is just the freshest most tasteful
Indians I've ever been too! We come with friends, I've been with family and as couples before and it's just gorgeous!

You can get an amazing offer on a Thursday where you get 5 courses (one of them being wine) for around £14! It's just perfect. The staff are canny and the place has a really nice atmosphere. There is always a wait for your table as it's always really busy but it's defo a place to go! We love it thank you!

1  Thank Sophie K
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We had a take away on Sunday night . I have never been so disappointed . It was tasteless , my husband and I had different dishes and we both agreed that it was all not up to there usual standards. We have eaten at Lal Qila on numerous occasions in the past and also had take aways. Be a while before we order a take away again.

2  Thank O8412TYgeorgeb
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this Restaraunt while visiting the area on holiday. The food was very tasty and the service good.

A great selection available on the menu and all the traditional classics.

Would recommend visiting if in the area.

1  Thank Matt S