We have been to the RDC 3 times, October 2010 just my wife and I, May 2011 with our 2 daughters and again in March 2012 just my wife and I.
We are already planning on going back this October.
All of the positive reviews are accurate. All of the negative reviews are a joke. If you want to find something to complain about, stay home. If you want to have a great holiday, open up your mind and do so! The only recommendation I have is try to go off season, the resort is filled with Mexican people and you get a much greater feeling of being in Mexico. Also, get off the resort! Go for a walk, explore the real Bucerius away from the tourists. Take the local bus, go on a horseback trip whatever, just experience the real Mexico.
I have been to a lot of different places and I can honestly say that going to the RDC is like going home for a visit. On both our 2nd and 3rd trips, Abel, the best bartender down there, has remembered us from our first trip and welcomed us like family that he hasn't seen in a long time! If you want or need something, ask politely, give a little tip, say thank you, try to speak a little Spanish and you will be amazed at what they will do for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Decameron Complex composed of three hotel units: Flamingos, Tropical and Royal, is located 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport on the most exciting and extensive beach of the beautiful Bay of Banderas in the typical Mexican town of Bucerias in Riviera Nayarit. The colorful architecture of the Royal Decameron Complex offers 5 swimming pools, 4 of which are suitable for children, and long stretch of beach where you can enjoy different activities, non-motorized water sports and bar services. You can also enjoy a large number of buffet and a la carte options with specialized restaurants including: JAP JAP, Wok, MexicanoFusion, Piccolo and Steak House, among others. We also offer 6 bars along the beach and beside the swimming pools. The Royal Decameron Complex also has other installations like the Vallarta disco, 3 tennis courts, one soccer pitch and a fun Kids Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Royal Decameron Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Hotel
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Bucerias
- Royal Decameron Mexico
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Royal Decameron Complex Puerto Vallarta
- Royal De Cameron
- Royal Decameron Nuevo Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Royal Decameron