Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Bici Bucerias tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bucerias
from US$65.00
from US$55.00
from US$79.00
More Info
All reviews el tuito great ride road cycling in great shape cycling tour rented bikes group ride san juan tacos bike ride couple years low traffic slower riders grilled fish an adventure wide variety joel
Reviewed January 24, 2017

My wife ,daughter and I really enjoyed our bicycle/food tour with Curtis. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk to. I liked the fact that he didn't keep us to a strict time schedule as I think our tour went an hour over the advertised time. He also gave us great tips on other attractions and good restaurants in the area. I will definitely go back to do additional tours with this company and hopefully Curtis .

1  Thank Loris C
Joel G, Manager at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Hola! Thanks for visiting us. Curtis really loves what he does and clearly it shows! We are glad that we started our Food and Bike tour a few years ago. While I am usually guiding the road bike tours, the Food tour is one of my favourites, especially when Curtis is guiding. Muchisimas gracias y saludos!

Reviewed January 23, 2017

My partner and I took a week long to train and ride with Bici Bucerias. It was a fantastic experience. The rides were diverse and well suited to all levels. There were enough guides to accommodate the different people skills from experienced fast cyclists to beginners. The trips were efficiently organized, the guides not only knowledgable, skilled and pleasant. The drivers are very accommodating and considerate and traffic is low. The rides are gorgeous along the ocean and there are plenty of hills to make you work for you tacos.
This is super recommended to any cyclist and ideal to boost your bike game before summer. You can take it easy or go hard and train. Whatever your level, the guides are strong enough to challenge you or accommodate you.
You can bring your own bike but they have great road carbon bikes, helmets and lights so you can travel light.
We also chose to stay at Villa Maria as a package and our room was spacious, clean and beautiful and the pool a nice way to relax. It is in central location though the town is small and walkable.
It's the life. Ride, eat, swim in the ocean!
Can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: January 2017
Joel G, Owner at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Hola Michal! We are really glad that you and Aviv had the chance to come spend the week with us cycling the highways and byways of Jalisco and Nayarit. It was a pleasure to ride with you both and get to know you. Looking forward to your return trip and we will see you when we are in Calgary this summer! Saludos

Reviewed January 23, 2017

We spent a week at Bucerias and went riding 5 days with Bici Bucerias. We had a great experience all around from the town, the food and the beach but the highlight was by far the bike rides with Bici Bucerias.

We rode 5 days out of the week. Each ride was different ranging form easy 60km to very challenging 120km. All the rides were well organized with enough guides so we can each go on our own pace, and supply and support. The roads are great and the drives are polite and respectful. We rode in the morning and had lots of time to spend on the beach and exploring the area.

This is a great way to get some time on the saddle during the winter, improve you fitness or just enjoy some rides. We will come back for more.

Date of experience: January 2017

Thanks Aviv! It was great to have you and Michal as our guests. It was an amazing time and I enjoyed our discussion on and off the bike! Looking forward to the potential of the Sidewalk Citizen Baker being involved in the Bici Cafe Bucerias ;)

Reviewed January 23, 2017

This was my 4th time cycling with Bici Bucerias and I have to say it was the best experience to date. The roads were quiet, drivers were respectful, and terrain was challenging which all made for great cycling. Bici Bucerias know how to put on a fantastic training camp. I can't wait to go back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Joel G, Owner at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Hola Kailee! It was great to have you and your mom back in Bucerias. You have really stepped up your riding game! Hopefully you can come back for La Vuelta :)

Reviewed January 19, 2017

I walked into the little store front on Lazaro Cardenas in Bucerias and asked Curtis if he knows of anyone that can do a real mountain bike trip for a couple hours to explore the mountains outside Bucerias in Mexico. Immediately he said that they normally don't do that, but that he would have a little look and see if it was possible and where he could take me. Next day I got an email saying that he found a great trail and that he can be my guide! GREAT!
He provided me with a real mountain bike (not a typical bike for tourists), a helmet, water, spare parts in case we had problems and a medical kit if we should need it and we set off into the mountain right behind the town. I had a FANTASTIC time! He took me up a road that had me pushing my bike at the end and then we took the typical "on top of the mountain" photo. And then the fun started! Bombed down the mountain! Saw some really great country and had a fantastic time just riding, chatting and looking at the part of Bucerias that most tourists probably don't ever see. It was fantastic and if anyone ever want to do some real mountain biking I would highly recommend Curtis and Bici Bucerias! Also, they are friendly and helpful, even if you do not rent their bikes. Curtis took me to a rodeo that was about to start that evening, told me about some of the local highlights to enjoy with my family and made recommendations on where I could find some real great food (both restaurants and public markets) and it was just a real pleasure to do business with him and also get to know him a little better.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hola! We are so glad that you had the chance to ride with us and the "Curtis'... our most entertaining and knowledgeable guide by far! It is always a pleasure when we can make a bit of time and do a custom tour outside our normal scope. It is great for us too as we get to discover new and exciting things in our area. Thanks again and we hope to see you back one day soon!