“Great atmosphere and delicious food!”
Review of La Postal Bucerias

La Postal Bucerias
Ranked #5 of 195 Restaurants in Bucerias
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Casual tasty food, in a relaxed and inspiring place surrounded by beautiful landscape & amazing people who likes good music
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to go on an evening that live music was playing at la postal. The music was tasteful and not over powering and added to the already beautiful and relaxed atmosphere that made for a lovely evening out. The servers were good and very attentive. I also loved the casual feel of this restaurant, my kids were happy that there was a place for them to go play after they finished their pizza. I love fresh Italian food, and the food did not disappoint! The pasta was fresh and expertly made and the pizzas were scrumptious. I definitely recommend this place for fresh, authentic and delicious Italian food, and don’t pass on the gelato! It was a delightful way to end the evening.

1  Thank Jackie S

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We stopped in for some appetizers and a pizza to share. The wood fired pizza was fantastic and the setting delightful. We ordered breakfast sandwiches to go a couple mornings and they were also delicious.

1  Thank Jody S
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

So impressed with the homemade pasta, the wood fired pizza, the fun atmosphere and friendly staff! Enjoyed a great meal and cold beers for under $20!!! Oh and the coconut gelato is yummy too!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We love dog friendly restaurants. Here at La postal we were able to sit in a lovely cool Courtyard to escape the Heat. Our dog was welcome. They even had a water bowl, kids toys, lawn chairs, and beautiful decor. I had the BELT sandwich ....bacon egg lettuce tomato... with delicious fried potatoes. The waiter was very friendly to and spoke excellent English, provided good recommendations.

1  Thank PatPS
Reviewed March 27, 2018

By coincidence we stumbled upon La Postal on our way back to our resort in Bucerias. Initially we sat down for some treats - ice cream to be exact, which was quit good I must say.But my teenage daughter being hungry every few hours wanted to try a pizza, which I thought quit brave of her considering the last very disappointing one we had at the Italian restaurant at the Royal Decameron Resort. When the pizza finally arrived we couldn't believe how tasty it was! A perfect thin crust (could have been made in Italy where we have a house), light and tasty tomatoes sauce, and good quality cheese and pepperoni (salami). It was actually so good that we had to come a second time before leaving Mexico. This time we also tried their very good and made to order fresh gluten-free pasta which didn't disappoint! The pizza comes with 3 different sauces you can add: a light garlic-mint mayo, a parsley pesto and a hot red chilli sauce that all tasted very good. The place itself is nice and shady which the possibility to sit in a kind of court yard under trees or under a kind of pergola with nice and cool cemented benches - great in the afternoon after a stroll trough Bucerias! On Wednesday night a life band was playing adding to the ambiance. Service was nice, but not as friendly as I would have expected being in Mexico where people seem so much happier that in rainy Vancouver.