“Great food great atmosphere!”
Review of Olive Branch

Olive Branch
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Clipsham
Price range: US$0 - US$73
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Award winning village pub with rooms. Good Pub Guide Pub of the Year 2014
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Went for a Christmas lunch with friends to the Olive Branch and so pleased we did... it was packed and buzzing with atmosphere! Such a wonderful P,ace to visit in the winter!
I had their fish n chips...which lve had there before.
I don't know what the chef does but it was so Delicous! Can't wait to return for the same...

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Had a most enjoyable dinner here with family. I concentrated on game with a well presented rabbit starter followed by wonderfully flavoursome roast partridge. My only criticism would be that the actual rabbit meat in the starter was a bit tough, although the tasty little rabbit croquettes that accompanied the meat were crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. There is an interesting and extensive wine list and a selection of craft beers. Great atmosphere and service.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Couldn't fault anything ( maybe one extra guest beer on draught) . Food & service were sot on ...........

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

This well heel pub/restaurant deserves all the accolades. From the ambience to staff’s attentiveness I cannot fault it. We’re not surprised that even @ 1800hrs mid-week it was fully booked.
I can’t praise the food high enough and the prices are not out of bounds. The food is well presented and scrumptious. I’m afraid I cannot single out and recommend any particular dish coz I’ve been here before having tried different dishes and never been disappointed. So I suggest that try whatever you fancy.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

As this restaurant is known in the area my family decided to book it for my birthday and I’m so glad they did!! Wonderfully relaxed, local, seasonal menu. Interesting cocktails and a good selection of gins and other spirits.
We thought the Olive Branch was great value for money and would certainly be a lot more expensive where we live, if only we could have this on our doorstep! We will endeavour to return.