“Lovely shady spot”

Le Patio
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We really liked Le Patio. It was a shady spot (very necessary in August!) not far from the banks of the Dordogne. The staff were friendly and the service was fast. The food was great - a sensible kids menu, and plenty of choice for the adults. We really enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing lunch in this gorgeous setting. Food delicious and service perfect and very friendly and accommodating. We will be back. Thanks very much.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We enjoyed a very good meal on the pleasant small terrace of this restaurant. My husband had the coq au vin and I had the pike perch with trimmings. Both were very good. Service was also very friendly. The bill - with half a litre of good wine and coffee - 40 euros!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My partner and I ate here in a very busy time of the year and the food was good value. Partner really enjoyed a great egg cocotte with strong mushroom flavoured creamy sauce and croutons. I asked for a simple green salad as I could not find any starters I wanted. Even though they had lots of salads for main courses the waitress would not ask or a salad for me and told me to have another starter - I declined and so shared my partners. We both had duck burgers for main, he had one with fois gras me not. They were both ok, not a lot of duck though considering how cheap the strips of duck are in France. The chips were scrummy.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We were in La Roque Gageac for lunch and stumbled on this restaurant. we only had a short time and walked up a steep set of steps, where we found a lovely courtyard restaurant. the food was superb and the staff efficient and friendly. I would certainly recommend this restaurant