Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

I stay in hotels all over the world as a long haul flight attendant, so I have had a lot of experience to compare this with.
The greeting on arrival was cool. No help with my bags or direction to room.
Breakfast the next day , I had to wait for everything. When I left my open newspaper and room detail envelope at my seat, to get some more toast, Iwas surprised and upset to find my unfinished breakfast had been cleared away. The woman clearing scowled at me, I followed her to the bin in which she had disposed of my belongings, at all times she looked angry as if it was my fault. I retrieved my belongings, now covered in milk etc, and returned to my seat. I asked her why she had cleared away when clearly I had an unstarted fruit plate at my seat. She continued to not understand and looked furious with me. I had lost all interest in breakfast at this stage and was going to mention the incident to the greeter. Changed my mind. Returned to my seat to find the woman was relaying up my table setting . She then said ‘Desolè’. I accepted this gracefully .
Chose not to have breakfast again.
The internet did not work.
On departure the ‘arranged’ taxi would not use his meter. I was told it would be more expensive. I wanted to be the judge of that . He over charged me at least €15.
Cold staff though actually I find that in both Martinique and Guadeloupe. Is it because I am BRITISH I wonder. A thought that has never come into my awareness before.
The whole experience has saddened me greatly.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank anthonyhellings
Reviewed February 8, 2020

Tired hotel next to the beach. We stayed three night, but got no room service whatsoever! Personnel were incompetent and cold. Room in dire need of work, with a wood bar closing keeping the window closed in lieu of a normal lock. Stay away!

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank CarloGenoa_Italy
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Run down and shabby, inattentive staff, WiFi doesn't work, overpriced. Given twin room after booking double, no apology. Pools have inadequate and undersized sun umbrellas. One coffee machine not working at breakfast so long queues. Nothing to be said for it.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U9725TXrobertl
Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

I agree with previous reviewers, staff is really slow and unhelpful, but I guess because the place is huge and there's many people staying there.
It is indeed hard to find your room alone but once you're settled, it is a nice place.
Many facilities, 2 pools, access to the beach, well equipped kitchen, and there's a Carefour nearby so you can cater for yourself, that I would recommend, as the buffet dinner is expensive and not really exciting.
There's a car rental within the hotel, they are only open in the morning for few hours, I found them very helpful and friendly.
In Martinique most of the car rentals only want to rent you a car for 5 or 7 days but here we managed to get one for a day only.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank liverdream
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of an island hopping holiday in the Caribbean and were so disappointed. It looks a lovely hotel with nice grounds, good pools and access to the beach but in the end we couldn't wait to leave. The staff were unhelpful, sullen with an attitude that any request was too much trouble..like where and how to get to restaurants, towns etc. The info desk was manned for just 45 mins a day and we never saw anyone at the car hire desk. The cafeteria was just that...like a motorway services.. though the food was fine. As another reviewer said there was no help with bags, no taxis (all at the airport - we were told!). Also only one bar open on the whole site and dreadful entertainment. To add insult to injury we were not allowed to leave a review on the booking website we used. Avoid.

Room tip: Top floor rooms have best views but there are no lifts!
Date of stay: January 2019