Hotel e Pousada Cumbuco Guesthouse(Cumbuco)(Great Value!)
US$47
  • Pool
Casa Cohiba(Cumbuco)
Adriana Flats(Cumbuco)
TripAdvisor
All reviewskite schoolfood and drinksgreat placehot showerlovely atmospherenice balconyocean viewomeletgreat breakfastclean roomsfruitnice pousadamin walkpool areanext yearsaraweekends
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

A perfect, comfy place, very familiar touch.
A stunning breakfast with fresh drinks, fruits and fresh made omelet and tapiocas.
The pousada is facing directly the beach, so literally wake up and you are at beach.
The rooms are quiet, clean.

The pousada is not directly in the neighborhood of the “city “. But so I always walked to town.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Always gives you the feeling of being welcome.

In the kite station the same feeling. A compressor to fill your kite. Start and landing help. It’s quite impossible to feel uncomfortable.
At least, very nice to stay at a perfect place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
VilaCoqueiros, Owner at Vila Coqueiros, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Stefan,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We will pass your lovely comments on to all the staff and the kite center who will be delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Vila Coqueiros in the near future.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Vila Coqueiros is a great place to be. Perfect for kiting, great facilities, even with a little shop and Tim and his Crew are always helpful to make sure, the kiter feels at home and can enjoy his holiday to the max. Plus: Food is great, the caipis insanely good, wonderful outdoors and rooms. Go there - you won't regret it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
VilaCoqueiros, Owner at Vila Coqueiros, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time at Vila Coqueiros and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
We will pass your great comments onto the bar and restaurant staff.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This is my third year visiting spending Thanksgiving and Christmas vacations. The rooms are a generous size and very nicely decorated with natural local materials. The staff has been the same since I have been coming and are extremely helpful and friendly. It is a great place to launch your kite with a decent number of kiters but never crowded. The weekends are lively on the patio with live music on Saturday and a DJ on Sundays. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
VilaCoqueiros, General Manager at Vila Coqueiros, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear Boyd,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always a pleasure to welcome you back to Vila Coqueiros and we hope you don't leave it too long until your next visit.
Thanks again from everyone at Vila Coqueiros

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

One of the best pousada I've never been to !
Magical place with a super comfortable room with the best breakfast ever just in front of the best kite spot in Brazil !
We got a warm welcome and definitely gonna be back there soon !
Muito obrigado !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
VilaCoqueiros, General Manager at Vila Coqueiros, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Hi Simon,
Thanks so much for your wonderful review.
It was a pleasure to have you and the guys staying with us for the week and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay!
We look forward to welcoming you back again next season.
Until then good luck with the training!

Reviewed November 27, 2017

A big thank you to Deirdre, Sara and the rest of the team who from my first email were super responsive and went above and beyond in helping me with my last minute trip. The rooms were clean and the location of the resort was fantastic, on the beach! It you're planning on kitesurfing this is a great spot! Even though they were not able to accommodate me on my last they, they assisted in arranging for alternate accommodation and allowed me to use the facilities and showers after my kitesession right before I left for the airport which allowed me to squeeze a session right before I flew off. The food at the resort was great, must have had more than a dozen coconuts and can't count how many açai bowls. The bar staff were friendly and great at helping you brush up your basic Portuguese. Again, thank you to everyone at Vila Coqueiros for the amazing trip!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
VilaCoqueiros, General Manager at Vila Coqueiros, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Ishan,
Thank you so much for your glowing review. It's always great to receive positive feedback from our guests.
It was our pleasure to welcome you to Vila Coqueiros and we look forward to your next visit.
I will pass your compliments on to all the staff.