“great fish sandwich”

Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Hidden Treasure Rum Bar & Grill located on beautiful Ponce Inlet. Once you arrive, you will realize that Hidden Treasure is exactly what you pictured when you envisioned your Florida vacation. When you walk in, you are greeted with a large, shaded pet-friendly deck overlooking the beautiful Ponce Inlet waterways. Hidden Treasure Rum Bar & Grill serves up Ponce Inlet's finest foods with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Hidden Treasure Rum Bar & Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood, steaks and pastas. Our authentic menu and atmosphere create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed 21 April 2017

went with my sister and daughter for easter lunch coming home from a road trip to keys. we loved it. I had mahi mahi sandwich and they each had cod platter. my sister and i had been there about 12 years ago and i wanted my daughter to get to eat there.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious mojitos, pina coladas and key lime pie. The best crab cakes I've ever had. Friendly service and fantastic location.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Went here on a recommendation from a local. So glad we did! Food was amazing, ambience was fantastic, drinks were delicious. This is the place we'd hang out at if we lived here. Loved it!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

From the service to the food, we had an excellent time there. My fiancé and I really enjoyed it. We had the Fish spread, the black mussels (which was cooked to perfection), the hamburger wrap, and crab cake sandwhich. Everything g was excellent the black mussels I highly recommend. You better order a full lb because a 1/2 lbs isn't enough.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in wondering if it was open after hurricane Matthew. They were and we were seated right away on Good Friday at 5pm. Started filling up after that. Music started around 6.
Not much to look at, as are most places on the water, but fun!
Our waitress, Allie, was awesome. Very attentive and answered all our questions.
My son and I got the blackened grouper, and it was excellent. Wife got crab and it was very good also. Daughter-in-law got the boil and foil. It's shrimp, mussels, sausage, corn on the cob, red skin potatoes, it was excellent. Got key lime pie and Apple tart ala mode. Both very good. Awesome place. Will be back!

2  Thank Michael K