“Best King Crab and Fried Green Tomatoes”

Hidden Treasure Rum Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Ponce Inlet
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Hidden Treasure Rum Bar & Grill located on beautiful Ponce Inlet. Once you arrive, you will realize that Hidden Treasure is exactly what you pictured when you envisioned your Florida vacation. When you walk in, you are greeted with a large, shaded pet-friendly deck overlooking the beautiful Ponce Inlet waterways. Hidden Treasure Rum Bar & Grill serves up Ponce Inlet's finest foods with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Hidden Treasure Rum Bar & Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood, steaks and pastas. Our authentic menu and atmosphere create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Don't look for fancy. But if you want great food for your $$ and a uniquely indoor-outdoor funky ambience right on the water, the Hidden Treasure is for you. My King crab perfectly steamed and served with two sauces was everything, as were the fried green tomatoes with yet a third sauce. The best I have ever had. My companion raved over her fried cod sandwich topped with lettuce and tomato and garnished with pickle. The fillet of fish was huge. I tasted her home-made potato chips fried to perfection. Also notable, the menu features a full selection of fish and seafood. Everything is prepared fresh so be ready to look out over the water and enjoy the view. If you're lucky, "amazing Nikki" will be your server. The location, only yards away from Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and museum makes for an even more special occasion.

3  Thank Barbara C

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Hurricanes can wreck havoc on many things. Power, buildings, supply chains can all be affected. I get it. Due to supply issues we we're told no draft beer available but we could get a bucket of bottled beer. Ordered a bucket. We were served 2 individual bottles. No explanation. Asked about it and was told our brand couldn't be served in a bucket. $5 per beer.

The hush puppies were spongey, greasy, and black. It was evident the oil was old. My shrimp was good. Sent the hush puppies back. She came back and said no more hush puppies would be served that night. Wasn't dark yet. Nothing offered as a substitute for what I paid for. Just tough luck.

Service was slow. Trash overflowing in the bathroom.

Hurricanes do not destroy common sense and customer service.

Usually I have a good experience here. They will be relegated to drinks and the occasional appetizer if I return. This time you blew it - pun intended.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

There were 10 of us, 6 kids. It was 7pm and we were then told they had no calamari, no chicken tenders and no boneless wings. Food was very slow to come out. Food was good, but not sure I would go back. They had some damage from Hurricane Irma.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We visited on three occasions during our week stay. I really dont give bad reviews but we tried it three times because it was close to our accommodation. We had three different servers but not once would i say it was good service.
They must just be used to holiday makers and not have to try as the customers wont be back

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Yum!! It was great to have them cook up our fresh catch while we enjoyed the refreshing and delicious Treasure Chest frozen drink!

1  Thank ajessica46