Tried this hotel for the first time last night and was very impressed. Whilst being close to the motorway there is almost no noise in the room and I had one looking onto the motorway. The hotel is very modern and I believe just refurbished. The rooms are neat and tidy and free wifi is a great addition as I am a business traveller. Room I had only has a shower, no bath, but that wasn't an issue for me.
I ate in the restaurant with a colleague, the manager said they had just opened the new refurbished area, and some of the bits were still to be finalised, but you couldnt see where these were. The food was lovely, we had the 3 courses for £20 deal, a bit of a bargain.
Every person I met was friendly and helpful, and I got straight back onto the motorway, for my next journey.
Just note there is no lift to the upstairs rooms so anyone with difficultly on stairs would want a ground floor room.
Scrambled eggs at breakfast were delicious also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at Junction 25 of the M1 and only 10 minutes from Nottingham, Derby and East Midlands Airport, the Java Hotel offers everything you need for a comfortable, yet affordable, night’s stay. 101 modern, comfortable bedrooms, 2 conference/meeting rooms. Ample free parking for hotel guests (150 spaces), FREE wireless internet (Wi-Fi) throughout the ENTIRE hotel. 24 hour reception. Delicious buffet breakfast, including cooked English – 7.00am – 9.30am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Nottingham Derby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Nottingham Derby Hotel Long Eaton
- Best Western Nottingham Derby Long Eaton