“Huge breakfast”
Review of Chris's Cafe

Chris's Cafe
Ranked #19 of 69 Restaurants in Carshalton
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

A huge portion whatever breakfast you choose is served. Coffee piping hot and the waitress very sweet. A bonus is that there are outside tables on the terrace so we were able to sit outside on the scorching hot Sunday morning. Lovely

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Familybreaks

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch when we were passing through the area. We'd never been here before and assumed it would be a typical "greasy spoon", acceptable for a quick meal before getting on our way. We were pleasantly surprised at the range of dishes on the menu, the pristine level of cleanliness and the friendly attention of the staff. We were served quickly and the food was great quality with good sized portions and excellent value. If we find ourselves passing the area again we'll certainly drop in.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I have visited this café/restaurant several times now, and have found it to be one of the most friendly establishments around. The food is good and freshly prepared and well presented. All the breakfast meals are served with 'bottomless' coffee/tea, which is a nice touch in these times.
This café is now a regular haunt of mine now, I think it most unlikely that Chris's café will ever disappoint.
Congratulations to Chris and Sandra top marks to you all.
Vince.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Basic cafe serving breakfast and some main courses.Food freshly prepared and served by pleasant helpful staff.Prices very reasonable .Mug of tea 70p and mug of coffee £1.50.
Bacon was particularly good and make up of breakfast is very flexible.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017

I have visited this cafe a couple of times and I felt it was urgently needed for people to know that they should never visit this place.
I have never in my life met or encountered with somebody so rude. I was extremely upset with how I was spoken to when ordering my food! I believe I was with the owner of the cafe, he was so grumpy and really made me feel intimidated. It is important to note that not only were his mannerism's rude he pushed my friend opposite me who was not eating, in order to give me my food. He could have easily walked round to me but he chose not to. I feel he did this to make a dig because he didmt like the fact she didn't want to eat. I am so angry because this behaviour is unacceptable when trying to gain money and customers, THIS PUSHES THEM AWAY!!! Horrid staff.

Date of visit: June 2017