I stayed her with my family and 2 infants.
1. Nice location that it is within 400 meters to giant South Sea Guan Yin, purple bamboo forest and temple for the Guan Yin statue who did not want to leave.
2. Rooms (at least our 2 rooms) overlook the sea
3. Rooms (at least our 2 rooms) seem to have been newly renovated quite tastefully: hardwood floor, rain drops shower, etc.
1. If traveling with babies and need cribs, please be advised that the don't provide one
2. TV channels are all Chinese channels. If this is important to you, please be advised
Other things to note:
1. Lobby and reception area has traditional decorations. Chinese chairs and tables (like what you would see in Kung fu movies), statues and pairings of bodhisattvas--which I think is appropriate because the island is one of the four major Buddhist pilgrimage mountain
2. Restaurants serves pretty good variety and quality seafood. The dishes are hit and miss. Of the 5 we orders, 2 are good and 3 are miss. Stay away from the steamed cold marinated chicken. It is tough. Dishes involving veggies are very fresh and tastefully cooked
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking