All reviews beautiful hotel pools amenities brand dishes lobby china
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff service was really good,hotel facilities are very nice,especially the sea view room. My kids enjoy the swimming pool very much!Will be back here next time!Restaurant dinner buffet has a lot of seafood to choose.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Sharon R, Guest Service Manager at The Westin Zhujiajian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your comments! We will keep it! Welcome Again!

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

First time to grab my family to have 4 hours drive to PuTuo Mountain , took a heave to stay at Westin which was highly appreciated by one of my friends ...

See below pictures and you will find very attractive location with better beautiful sea view toward eastern china sea , which knocked us out while we first stepped into the door

Brand New hotel was opened in 2014 with good amenities , like outside pool , garden and fitness / inside pool as well , but it was a little crowed , Food Breakfast is okay with very standard , but service needs to improve a bit more especial for Staff

Will get back in town again during summer season as outside / sauna pool is about to open from this July

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Sharon R, Manager at The Westin Zhujiajian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your stay experience with us.

Sincere greetings from the hotel's management team

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We have just spent two nights at the Westin Zhujiajahn on our company outing. Massive modern hotel, excellent comfortable room with beautiful garden/beach/sea panorama from the balcony. However, as per the previous review the service was amateur and nonchalant considering the 5 stars, brand and price. Lobby bar service was poor, no directions to the lift after check-in, room only cleaned at 4:30pm (with the cleaner spending most of the time on the phone!) and why no water in the swimming pool when temperature in high 20s and lovely blue sky? Buffet was OK but would recommend going out as local seafood is wonderful. Two places to visit are Baisha Islet (tranquil, verdant and almost European in style with beautiful views - ferry from the town) and spectacular "Impression of Putuo" (outdoor show by Jiang Yimou, director of Beijing Olympics opening ceremony and various other such shows and many films). Despite the service we'll probably be back, as it was a lovely place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Sharon R, Manager at The Westin Zhujiajian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Guest:

Greetings from The Westin Zhujiajian Resort,Zhoushan.

Thanks for your comments. Your comments are very important to us. The information you have feedback has been conveyed to the relevant department. Our indoor pool is open all year round. But the outdoor swimming pool is open from late June to early October. The weather is changing in May and is not suitable for outdoor swimming. Welcome to the summer again, there will be more fun waiting for you to find.

B.R.

William Wu
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

A truly stunning hotel with beautiful gardens and swimming pools but sadly the pools have no water in them!
When I asked why I was told it was too early in the year and it's not warm enough yet. It's the end of May, wall to wall blue sky and 27c, this is warm enough anywhere else in the world.
It was the photos of the pool that convinced me to book this for a weekend retreat away from Ningbo and the situation with the pools was not mentioned when booking on the Starwood website.
For a five hotel the service experience has also not impressed.
In the Chinese restaurant we ordered four dishes and only three came which we put down as a one off.
However you would be hard pressed to find anyone to order a drink from in the lobby or buffet area and so in order to combat this the next day decided to try room service.
I ordered salad, french fries and a bottle of wine and was informed this would take forty minutes. Thirty minutes later they called me and informed me that my choice of wine was out of stock, it happens no problem.
Another forty minutes later and a phone call chasing the order, it finally arrived.
I guess to some people it might sound like a foreigners being fussy but when you pay to stay in a five star hotel you expect five star service and at these prices quite rightly so.
On a final more positive note I must say the room was spotlessly clean, well presented and the balcony and sea view were fantastic.
This hotel has all the facilities it's just the finer details that are sadly lacking.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kneeslider46
Sharon R, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Zhujiajian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Warmly greetings from The Westin Zhujiajian Resort, Zhoushan and thank you for choosing to stay with us at your last journey.
We received your feedbacks in the TripAdvisor website and thank you so much for giving us positive recognition on our guest room. However, I feel disappointed to learn that your dining experience fell short of your expectations, and please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay.
At the same time, I was most disturbed to learn of your disappointed experience at our Resort regarding the Chinese Restaurant and Rooms Service. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences may have been caused from this. Please be assured that your feedbacks had been shared during our management team daily meeting today follow with we had a serious discussion with our Executive Chef and Director of Food & Beverage that certain measures have been taken to improve our service and food quality level in our Resort.
Your valuable feedbacks is highly appreciated as it greatly assists us in our continuous strives for maintaining of our brand reputation and consistency. Truly, I do hope we have another opportunity to welcome you back to The Westin Zhujiajian Resort, Zhoushan, and if you do give us that opportunity, I am confident of our ability to provide you with a truly enjoyable and memorable stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Zhujiajian Resort, Zhoushan again and meeting you in person to extend our hospitality in the near future. If I could be of any other assistances, please do not hesitate to contact with me.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Hotel offers many ocean view rooms, great breakfast buffet, and friendly service. Very nice and clean spacious rooms. Even though you don't get to enjoy the pool during the offseason, you can go for a nice walk along the beach. Dinner service at the buffet restaurant is pretty good too.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Sharon R, 客户关系经理 at The Westin Zhujiajian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your stay experience with us. Glad to hear that you spent relaxing moments here, and we hope you also enjoy the unique local charm of Zhoushan. we launched various promotions on rooms and F&B. We sincerely look forward to meeting you again in the beautiful Zhoushan Islands. Sincere greetings from the hotel's management team