See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Great experience, room was comfortable, staffs are very friendly!
It’s an amazing Hotel. Staff is so cheerful and helpful at all times. Thanks all for making our stay so memorable!!
We stayed to celebrate my girlfriends birthday and were given a free upgrade to a suite with an incredible harbour view. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay so special and even sent a birthday cake and personalised card to the room. Thank you so much for an amazing stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff, clean rooms, good location, you could call this place a home when you are thousand miles away from your own home. Ms Anna at reception was so helpful,explained everything clearly and the straight forward. We always got what we really wanted and did experience a wonderful trip. Guys,well done, should be proud of your good job.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Convenient location near train station. Rooms modern and clean, food ok. English not spoken widely and creates some confusion but staff really try to understand and help. Gym average - no cups for water or fresh towels

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a little dated. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff is friendly and professional. They cycle the Aircon at night. Things could get a bit stuffy at times. Safe did not work.

Breakfast is decent for a buffet. The dinner buffet is good as well. Can get a bit bland if you stay multiple nights.

The staff work very hard to try and make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

I got to my room at 7pm on April 21 and it was at approx 78 F. I turned on A.C. but felt no cold air. We called down to desk and they said there is no cold A.C. because it is cold at night so open the window. UGH! I opened the window on 12th floor and there was no flow of air coming into the room as there is no air flow without cross ventilation. Although it got down to 44 F that night outside the lowest my room got was about 74 F. A miserable evening! I will never stay at this hotel again in the spring or fall. Many other China brand hotels follow the same policy to not turn on A.C. in shoukd months of summer and winter. I moved to the Crown Plaza in Xuzhou at slightly higher rate and they had COLD A.C....lovely

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
TheQUBE, 总经理 at The Qube Xuzhou, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting the Qube Hotel during your stay in Xuzhou! I am sorry for the A.C. issue you met during the stay. Your comments has been reviewed and shared with our team members. We always receive different opinions during the weather changing period and we'll pay special attention on this issue. We also hope to welcome you again in the hotel and gain your perfect "5" rating!

Yours sincerely,