“Middag”
Review of City Bar & Spiseri

City Bar & Spiseri
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Fredrikstad
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Description: City Bar & Spiseri serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, or just coffee or something else to drink from the bar. City Bar gives you an experience just like you would expect on a proper cocktail bar. On our shelves you will find a good selection from around the world, and there is a strong focus on quality. Let our bartenders surprise you. Spiseriet offer you unpretentious sandwiches to popular "gastro". The menu is structured so that most dishes are small dishes and it goes to order one, two or more dishes alone, with business partners or with colleagues on an afterwork or dinner.
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place, excellent food and service! I'm recommending this place because it deserve that!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 2, 2017

We were sitting at a table where there was NOT ANY sign indicating the table was reserved. A waiter served us our drinks without saying anything about the table being reserved. We had not finished our drinks when another waiter came and said "company X is coming in 10 minutes, these tables are reserved," and just ran away. He did not say "I am sorry but we have made a mistake," he did not offer us another table, just simply threw us out. He even named the company that reserved the tables, being rude not only to us but to company X as well. I am sorry but I cannot recommend this place (and every time I see the logo of company X I remember this incident).

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Lehmus
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

You are always very welcome at City. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere make you feel being in the "big living room" of Østfold! The waiters are professional, and they invite you to the best culinary experiences. Thank you very much!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

You have a great view over the pedestrain street and and the very high bar and big Windows make the enviroment real nice. Tradisjonal European Food and fresh Food makes this a good place for eating and sosial meetings

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

We were six friends Who shared a sharing menu. We ordered one of each dish (10) plus desserts. This was enough food to please us all. I think I had two dishes that i disliked, and the rest was very good. I had Ice cream for dessert, which was very good. I also tasted the Rosmarin Creme Brulee, which i did not like at all.. Strange spice to put in a dessert..

We had the "fire place table" in the corner by the window, a really good place to sit - Very cozy!

The staff was really friendly and gave good advise :)

Date of visit: July 2017