“A bad experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Horn - Fredrikstad
Reviewed January 7, 2013

1,5 hour wait for the food, poor service, bad quality & cold food. We were the only guests. The waiter did not seem to care about neither the delay or the cold food. Kr 1 500,- down the drain.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Great food, and nice place to enjoy it :-) The price is a little bit more than other restaurants in the aerea, but the beef taste much better.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

There are many good Big Horn Restaurants in Norway, but this place is out of the ordinary. The food is terribly overpriced, as with every Big Horn restaurant, but the food here is terrible. The reason is simple. Big Horn Fredrikstad has an open kitchen where you can see what the chef is doing. I dont know what this guy was thinking about but he was actually pushing the steak into the hot grill using an plastic can, draining it off all juicyness and leaving a dsitngtive melted plastic smell. Incredible disguisting! We called upon the staff and told them what was going on in the kitchen. Our waiter seem not surprised and we left the place paying full price.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Hi,
I had a dinner on this restaurant tonight. The meat is worse than average. The kindness of the waiter(lady) was the only positive detail.
At the beginning, I asked them if I can pay with my credit card(MASTERCARD) and they confirmed.
The price is also more expensive than its quality.
And then, their machine did not accept my credit card. Their second machine did not accept too. I tried my card in a market on the same street and it was working. They told me that " you should take money from ATM". This is not nice. And then the "boss" who is a very complicated guy told me that they use only "american express".. Unbelievable....
And then I paid it cash but it was not satidfactory. Please, do not make the same failure like me by going there!

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I've eaten here twice and been thoroughly dissapointed both times. The food is mediocre and overpriced. The staff behave as if they would prefer not to have customers.