“It was a wonderful experience”
Review of Divan

Divan
Ranked #5 of 115 Restaurants in Fredrikstad
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

I was in fredrikstad for a week and friend of mine toke me to this place I had the best Turkish food experience ever and service was delightful I’m definitely gonna visite there again when I back to fredrikstad

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Everything was supert . If you love to try new and different food and best service in Fredikstad this is the place to go ..

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Visited Divan for the first time in 2015, so you can call this a revisit. The service and the atmosphere was good, just as it was some years ago. The restaurant was crowded, but we got a nice table whit a view to the street. The restaurant has two entrance doors. One through a short corridor and one directly from the street. I hope they close the street door when it is cold outside. If you have a table close to the door, the draft from the door will bother you.
The food was good and it was plenty of food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018

We went here to celebrate our wedding with our witnesses in February 2018. The food and the service were great (male waitor). I would have given it 4.5 stars.
We went back in April and the service was not as good. She was polite enough, but no smile and she misunderstood our order, forgot to bring us the menues for dessert. Instead of nice tea cup, I got hot water and a cheap tea bag, no sugar/lemon/honey. Upon asked all I could get was sugar. Food was still good though.
Little better service goes a long way, this time I would have given it 3.5, so 4 in average.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank litenmja
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Been to this restaurant twice, and both times were great. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and amazing food. The service is great as well. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Fredrikstad.

Date of visit: March 2018