US$112
Priceline
Riverstone Motel(Rangiora)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
Rangiora Lodge Motel(Rangiora)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
The Log Cottage(Rangiora)
US$47
US$74
US$69
Agoda.com
Kaiapoi on Williams Motel(Kaiapoi)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
Orbitz.com
US$115
US$102
  • Restaurant
Chardonnay Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2017

No booking and arrived at 9.30 pm. Good instructions on office window, quick answer to my phone call - I was almost out of battery so that was essential. Comfortable cabine and clean ablution block. Just what I needed and typical Kiwi, nothings a problem.

Thanks again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Greeted by a very nice lady, could literally pick your own spot. Very clean facilities. New toilet and shower facilities. New kitchen not quite ready but looks impressive and modern. Very reasonable price. Good location close to town. Would highly recommend. Hubby enjoyed the pool table and large rest room with TV and secondhand books on offer.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barry Q
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

I am impressed at what new management has achieved in a few weeks.. The units are bigger than a lot of motels I have stayed in..and very clean and tidy.. I am impressed with the ablution Block and how clean it is .. a credit to the cleaners

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Honebro
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here twice before this visit and were really disappointed with this stay. When we arrived at the room the smell was terrible in the lounge & bathroom(the bedroom wasn't too bad). After 30 mins of being in the room with the windows & door open my husband complained & the male owner came back with him & told him it was just the air freshener & would remove it. We both told him it was a different smell than the air freshener & he wasn't having a word of it & became quite angry with us. He left in a huff.
After about 20 mins his wife came over with a spray & although she didn't apologize we got the feeling she was embarrassed by his behaviour. I know that they have been trying to sell this for awhile, so I got the feeling they were over it!
The bed was very uncomfortable & the shower was dirty.
I would've rated this a one star had the lady not been over & tried to rectify the situation. I hope for their sake & future guests they sell soon!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank hidez_12
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

Disappointed with the basics you'd expect from anywhere, like cleanliness. Go to hop into bed, several hairs throughout the bed. After getting over that, laying on the bottom bunk and look up and see hair in the springs above me. Gross. To make it worse, in the bathroom, open the cupboard and there is a used womens sanitary pad. Being myself and my mother as the only females staying, we knew it wasn't us and was left there from before. Great place with a lot of potential as it can sleep 10+ people but extremely let down with the basic cleanliness in this case.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family