2,998 results
All reviews buffet breakfast accor member mini bar corner room pillow menu ocean view shopping centre an upgrade gold coast surfers paradise per day jupiters casino car parking across the road pacific fair bonjour monorail
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Hubby and I booked here for the Gold Coast Airport Marathon. When we arrived our room wasn't ready but we were quickly ushered into another comparable room even though they were fully booked.
The cleaning staff went the extra mile to find us a blanket and never made us feel like a bother.
When we left there was a long queue to check out but the door men quickly helped us through a fast checkout and helped us when our keys wouldn't work.
We were never hurried or harried, the staff were amazing and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
sofitelgcb, General Manager at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Bonjour Sandi D,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with us from your stay at Sofitel Gold Coast. The Gold Coast Marathon is an exciting event that we look forward to each year so I am glad you had a good time. I am pleased our team took great care of you during your visit and I have shared these comments with the team to enjoy also.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable time soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

My husband treated me to a surprise getaway for my birthday. We stayed in the Sofitel for one night, the hotel was amazing. Our room was huge and super comfortable! We had lovely views of the waterfront from our balcony. We were treated to a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine to celebrate my birthday which was a lovely touch.
The staff were lovely and very friendly and helpful.
My husband also treated me to a lovely dinner at Room 81 on the ground floor of the hotel. We enjoyed a 9 course degustation with matching wines. The waitress was so friendly and the service was fantastic. I absolutely loved the dessert at the end of the dinner. The chef went all out to make my birthday special.
Overall I had a an absolutely fantastic time.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Bonjour ClareL31,

Thank you for sharing this great review from your stay at Sofitel Gold Coast.
I am pleased that you especially loved your experience in our Fine Dining restaurant room81 - and that you were able to celebrate with the 9 course degustation, what a treat! I have shared your wonderful comments with the room81 team to enjoy also.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another special occasion soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

First trip for my parents to the beautiful Gold Coast and what a terrible impression. Lobby looked great but the room is in need of some serious refurbishment, the bathroom especially!!! There were moulds all around the shower door area and the bathtub looks like it needs a lot of scrubbing to get rid of the stain that seems to have accumulated over the years. For a 5star property and the amount we paid, you are definitely better off elsewhere. Asked the concierge to book dinner for us, providing the time, amount of people, place to book and our details and it didn't happen. Rocked up to the restaurant with no reservation so we were left to find somewhere else to eat on a busy Friday night. When I spoke to the manager on returning to the hotel that evening, they brushed it off with the staff being on training. We stayed for 4 nights and never received a good morning greeting from any of the staff that we passed through the lobby, most of them were busy having a laugh with each other. Received an email to provide feedback and didn't even get a response. Only upside was room service, I must commend the chefs for going out of their way to make me some plain chicken and soup that was not on the menu as I wasn't feeling very well one night. Seriously though Sofitel, Accor - pick up your game. For such a large renowned hotel chain, the least you could do is train your staff properly!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank FoodServiceInspector

Bonjour HelloMishu,

Thank you for taking the time to share this valuable feedback with us.
It is very disappointing to read that there were a number of areas where we have let you down during your stay and for this, please accept my sincere apologies. I have raised these concerns with our Front Office Manager to investigate further and to look at ways in which we can improve our services as this is not the experience we wish to be providing our guests.

We appreciate your time to share these comments with us.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

The stay was pleasant overall. Good service and food. Good friendly reception staff. Good location. Close to shops and restaurants. Not as good as Brisbane Sofitel but very good nonetheless.

Will stay again

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank 112mesbaha
sofitelgcb, General Manager at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2016

Bonjour 112mesbaha,

Thank you for sharing this review with us from your recent stay.
I am glad you had a wonderful time while you were here, it sounds like it was very relaxing. Our location is indeed the perfect spot as we have everything in the area within easy walking distance including access to public transport.

Thank you again, we are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Gold Coast.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Great location with express bus access to the theme parks right across the road. Good restaurants and shopping plus close to casino. This is quality accommodation and affordable. Friendly staff and clean well appointed rooms.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
sofitelgcb, General Manager at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Bonjour Ron T,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review from your stay at Sofitel Gold Coast.
It is great to see that you loved our handy location, it sounds like you had a lot of fun during your trip.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Gold Coast.