“Convenient, clean, comfortable and very regular”
Review of G:link

G:link
Ranked #1 of 39 things to do in Broadbeach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my go to travel means from Helensvale Station to Broadbeach and surrounds. I couldn't believe how often they run. We're here for the Commonwealth Games and I'll garage the car and take the G Link wherever we can.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,740)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"tram system"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Used this to try it out and to see how convenient it was vs driving/parking into Surfers. The timeliness of the trains is very good, the carriages were generally clean and spacious.
The price is a bit expensive, and for what the council is trying to acheive out of the light rail, it could be lower which wold encourage more users. When you have more than 2 people with you it becomes cost prohibitive to use, and you would be better off driving and parking as there are plenty of cheap car parks in and around surfers to take advantage of. For one off trips, or convenience it is pretty good though.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great transport system. Fast and efficicient. Only problem is that it stops at Broadbeach south. Clean carriages and good aircon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was pretty good. You can get to almost anywhere on the gold coast using the Glink. We invested in the go Explorer card which allows you unlimited stops for 24 hours at a cost of AU10.00 dollars

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Buy a GoCard and activate automatic top ups and you never have to worry about travel again. I now keep it in my purse and knowing exactly where it is located I tap on and off journeys without opening my purse. The stops are located in good places and now we can access the rail at Helensvale we can get to the airport and Brisbane so easy without any parking or traffic worries. I cant wait until it goes further south