All reviewssteep hillhillside overlookingrenting a carnice balconystayed here for a weekkamari townsmall islandamazing hotelhotel is situatedhis wifebus stoppetrosatvairportseasantorinimidnight
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed 3 nights here and would have liked to stay longer. This guesthouse is positioned on a hill overloking Kamari and is clean and comfortable. Stamatis the host is charming and really helpful. If you value Greek hospitality and affordability this is the place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Everything was as described. The owner is very kind and careful. He can give good advice for the attraction of the island. The room si beautiful and clean. They have every detail organized in order to make customers feel very good. The view is fabulous.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I cannot leave a zero review otherwise I would.

My sister & I booked through booking.com as the ratings were extremely good but all was not as it seemed.
The room was tired, smelt, lacked in storage space apart from one wardrobe with 6 hangers! The bathroom left a lot to be desired. No hot water at all, filthy uncleaned floor & even dirt & hairs in shower plug hole. Henceforth unable to shower. When challenged, Sanotis said the hair was my sisters but hairs were dark & my sisters are pink!!
Extremely unhelpful when we said we were unhappy with the standard. Made willing to meet part of the way with cost as departed after 1night of a 9night stop but Sanotis took full payment.
Please beware when booking as reviews are based on how accommodating Sanotis has been & not on the standard of his accommodation.
Pictures on my sisters review above were taken by us both.
Update~ booking.com have been in touch with us to say that Sanotis marked us down as a ‘no show’

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank tidywillowtroy
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from a short stay here and agree with all the other guests in terms of the fabulous service we received.
The hotel has wonderful views and Karami is a ten minute walk away. There are bars, shops, restaurants etc all in town.
The hotel itself is basic accommodation but they make you feel so welcome. The owner was lovely to me and my niece waiting for us until 1230am when we arrived. He then fed and watered us which was above and beyond in hospitality.
The steep hill is not for the faint hearted or smokers out there but it will keep you fit!
Thoroughly enjoyed staying here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Victoria O
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

We spent 9 nights in this lovely hotel. The staff were first class, so friendly and always willing to answer any questions we had. We had a beautiful view of the Aegean Sea with the stunning sunrise each morning. Breakfast was tasty and set us up for the day! Kamari is a lovely part of Santorini with loads of bars and restaurants at the beachfront, about 10 minute walk from the hotel. I’d recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple