“Amazing seafood risotto….”
Review of Ariale Restaurant

Ariale Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 136 Restaurants in Kamari
Price range: C$7 - C$117
Description: Mediterranean cuisine For reservations : 6980391285 Reastaurant with beach front. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed September 2, 2023 via mobile

We thought we’d give this a go following the reviews we found on here and boy did it not disappoint. The food was absolutely delicious! Beautiful setting, really friendly, helpful efficient team of staff and plentiful sized portions of food. We shared the calamari for starter and then had the seafood risotto - one with the tomato sauce, the other with the creamy sauce. Both were amazing! Really decent prices too. Do not leave santorini without trying this place atleast once. Trust me, you’ll enjoy every minute of it!

Reviewed August 30, 2023

We had an amazing dinner me my wife and my 2 kids , we love this place,we have been here 3 times and every time it’s always been great
The food it’s absolutely amazing the service beyond words
Thank Ariale team for those amazing nights and many thanks to that guy who my son loved, I don’t remember his name.

Reviewed August 28, 2023

On our last night in Santorini 23rd August, me and my girlfriend decided to try this place as we were staying in Kamari and we had seen many good reviews online. We had also during our stay visited another restaurant on the main beach front for dinner and it was very good.

Unfortunately our experience wasn't here. It started off well with our waiter promptly seating us in the outside area and providing us with the menu's as we sat down. Although we had a little longer than expected wait to be asked what drinks we would like once we had decided. Me and my girlfriend decided to share two dishes for starters. Which were actually very good and decent size and were well presented. At this point unfortunately this is when our experience went downhill.

Mid way through eating our starters we were greeted by a waiter wishing to give us our main dishes, clearly when we had not finished our starters so i have no idea why these were presented to us. The restaurant was not overly packed, we had experienced in another restaurant a similar situation but this had happened as we had just finished the starter not when we still have half of our starters on our plates. It is to a point understandable restaurants in these settings want to churn over customers to maximize how many they can get in each night whilst not something I particularly like. In this situation it just didn't make sense.

For the main dish I ordered the Burger and having not finished our starters I rejected these plates. I then clearly informed the waiter that these meals should not be left or reheated until we have finished. The two main dishes were then placed on the outdoor counter then sent back to the kitchen. Once we had finished our starters, the waiter then returned with our main dishes. I already had a feeling that these two dishes were the original ones which had previously been attempted to be presented. Considering the potential consequences of eating cold or reheated meat I tried a very small part of my main dish and it was cold. Both main dishes we were provided were the same COLD.... Having clearly indicated that it wasn't acceptable for us to eat the two dishes the food was taken back and we requested brand new main dishes. The excuse from the waiter was "were only doing our jobs" unfortunately as a paying customer least I expect is a hot meal.

During our wait another waiter then tried to present us with the main dishes ordered by the couple on the table next to us. Overall a woeful experience. Following a wait we did then receive brand new main dishes and a free of charge drink which I still had to ask for to at least cover our experience. Just very poor customer service that we even had to ask for that. The main dishes were actually nice, but the whole experience left a flat taste considering it was our final night.

Considering the competition on Kamari Beach front in the evening, maybe this was a bad night at the office. But overall I would not recommend this restaurant from my own recent experience. Plenty of others provide the same type/quality of food and probably let you eat your starters before the mains are presented.

Reviewed August 27, 2023 via mobile

What can I say about this restaurant
We have been for lunch and dinner 6 times and all of them were amazing,the food was absolutely delicious,the staff amazing and professional!!
We ate almost everything from the pasta menu and I cannot say if somebody on santorini can make it better !!
The portions ? Amazing!
The price ? Reasonable because the combination of everything on that restaurant it’s absolutely perfect!!
Highly recommend this place and definitely we are going back.

Reviewed August 25, 2023

Cannot recommend Restaurant Ariale enough - the staff were friendly & accommodating (we had a large party of 10 with 2 children) the staff were attentive & funny, one staff member did a magic trick to my 6 year old & clearly imprinted on him because he wants to be a magician now! The location is perfect, the view of the beach is breathtaking in the evening. To top it all of the food was amazing! The cocktails were delicious & everything was reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend if you are in the Kamari area - thank you to all the staff & chefs, you made our evening.