All reviews carte menu all inclusive package minibus service beautiful hotel close to the airport nearest town shuttle bus reception staff through thomas cook beautiful holiday pool area minute drive buffet style the hotel offers explore the island fira and oia beautiful island
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I am on day 2 of a regrettably long booking and all I can say is DO NOT STAY HERE. You are better off visiting the beach during the day and staying somewhere else at night. Where do I begin...

This is for my honeymoon. It is currently being ruined by this hotel. For several months I emailed back and forth about my reservation. I had special arrangements made to be picked up at the port and to have roses and wine ready at the hotel upon our arrival. They never showed up at the port and when I got to the hotel the reception at first acted like I had never communicated about any of it. After showing her the emails she explained that a “colleague” was at fault for miscommunication. To make up for this she put us in one of the “nicest” rooms. This room has bugs in it, so far I have found Mosquitos, a spider, and a stink bug which I have attached a picture of. The support beams on the ceiling have white paint all over them. The walls are paper thin, which by the way, are vibrating at midnight right now for the second straight night in a row due to a wedding reception that I’ve been told will go until “approximately” 1 am. There is a pool with this room but it is ice cold and unusable. There is no WiFi signal ergo no internet and even after explaining the issue several times they just say they will have their technicians look and it is never fixed.

Extremely dissatisfied. I will never stay here again.

3  Thank Cameron M
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Lovely hotel but we had a room with mezzanine bedroom reached by an almost vertical wooden staircase- slippery treads which were not level. Not safe for 2 fit adults but lethal for kids and the elderly- beware!
Pool cold but usable. Directly on beach and absolutely fabulous fish restaurant 5 minutes walk to the right as you leave hotel from the beach. We had only breakfast at the hotel which was ok. Meals and drinks were very expensive.
Quite chaotic at reception but staff friendly enough.
Would stay in Kamari or Fira next time as too far from anything. Internet excellent.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel.
10-15 min taxi to fira. We only got a taxi as it was same price for a bus as there was 4 if us. 15 euros.
No sunset on this side of the island.
Nice and clean
Pool not heated but lovely area.
Staff polite but very slow like frustrating at the bar sometimes and felt ignored at times.
Expensive for food and drink like the whole island. But the menu is amazing if your not all inclusive.
There should be a folder in your room to explain the hotel and area I do feel.
We spent most of the time on our little terrace drinking wine from the shop up the road.
Lovely restaurant just a 5 minute walk on the beach.
Nice base hotel to go out and explore the island. Island not very big anyway. We hired a car through the hotel for 3 days.
English is very good at the hotel.
Music at night can be too loud.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Slightly outside Kamari town which gives a totally relaxing and chilled out venue! Just what was needed to get away from it all!

Hotel run shuttle bus and also taxi to Fira, Oiu and Kamari for a resonable cost. Taxi driver in the hotel is the best ever so friendly and polite used him regularly.

Rooms are modern and clean. Maids work so hard and make the rooms sparkle daily.

Waiting staff were polite and professional in work. Reception staff were helpful and fun!

Lovely and relaxed environment. Breakfast was a buffet with lots of selection even with a very fussy eater in our party. Lots of choice. Pool bar food was lovely especially the spinach salad!

Also I love how accommodating this hotel is for the local animals they are very animal friendly which made our stay even better as animal lovers.

Pool and private beach amazing. The location is good it's near to what you need without being right on top of the main tourist sites. Take a walk down to local church it's beautiful and no one else was there.

We had a late flight and they have a spare room you can use for free to shower before your flight! So accommodating!

Best holiday we have been on. Thanks for a wonderful time xx p.s look after Hector and the kitties xx

Reviewed October 12, 2017

we were booked into the sister hotel the med white but due to power problems we were moved to the beach to a suite with its own pool. amazing . The bed was so comfortable. Location superb on the beach.

Breakfast was buffet style and was adequate not great. The first night I went into the restaurant to see the menu, the door was open and as I picked up the al a carte menu ; one of the three staff who were sitting down came up to me and told me they were closed and said I had to leave, I tried to explain that I just wanted to see the menu and she told me to get out as they were cleaning!

I asked about the dinner and was told it was 20 euros per head buffet no al a carte. or a 35 eurosys they were not read
When we arrived for dinner we told we would have to wait as they were not ready, this was some twenty minutes after they were supposed to open.

We we told to sit anywhere and have the buffet.

It was totally inedible, no choice and we got shouted at because we were getting water and was told that was only for all inclusive guests .

We were not offered a wine list or even approached by the serving staff to see if we wanted drinks etc.

When I went to the point of sale to pay for the this caused immense discussion, confusion from the serving staff and was eventually told it was 25 euros each not 20. I asked to see the manger as I felt that the meal was so disgusting we did not eat anything salad were not allowed water etc.

The manger was a pompous little man who stood and said that we were mistaken by the price, the food was excellent and was completely rude.

The serving staff apologised to me later and agreed the food was awful.
The bar snacks were good b
One of the bar was ignored customers even though you were stood in front of him.

However, the rest of the staff were great friendly

Room Tip: do not eat there
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple