Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,127 results
All reviews restaurant elia nicest hotel pool area private beach beautiful hotel honeymoon suite beach hotel couldn't do enough sea view boutique hotel great pool thomas tomas bv santorini island sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

My daughter and I have just enjoyed a wonderful five days stay at Bellonias Villas and we could not recommend this hotel highly enough. They arranged transfer to and from the airport and we were met by a member of staff and our suitcases carried to reception for us. Katerina, Fotini and Thomas at reception were very friendly and welcoming and we were quickly shown to our Superior Sea View Suite (Room 335). This was immaculately clean and beautifully presented with a view over the pretty pool and sea. The hotel is located just across a small promenade (no traffic) from the beach and has a cool relaxed vibe whilst being just a stroll away from all the bars, restaurants and shops that Kamari Beach has to offer. It has an excellent restaurant Elia (probably the best in Kamari) set overlooking the beach with stunning views of the mountain and bay and a lovely spot to have breakfast. Every single member of staff from reception, the bar staff, the maids and the restaurant staff were unfailingly friendly, polite and helpful despite working long hours in scorching temperatures. A special thank you to the beach attendant for whom nothing was too much trouble. Reception recommended other restaurants on the island; "Sunset" at Amoudi Bay watching the sunset was a highlight. We also visited Oia and Thira to see the amazingly beautiful views of the caldera but were glad to escape the tourists there to come back to relax at Bellonias. Just a stroll down the super clean pebble beach is a water sports centre which provides everything from paddle boarding to parasailing. We had a wonderful holiday and highly recommend this hotel and look forward to a return visit soon.

Room tip: Superior Sea View Suite with Breakfast
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2019

We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was hands down the best accommodations! The staff greeted you upon arrival, the rooms and entire villa resort are so clean. Everyone was so welcoming, helpful and kind, making sure you had the best stay at their resort. We ate breakfast at the resort daily when we booked the breakfast package and couldn't have been happier with that choice as all meals including lunches and dinners on resort were outstanding. Every detail about this resort is a 10/10 and if anyone planned to visit santorini I would recommend this resort over and over again. We cannot wait to go back for future anniversary trips!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Howland23
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Hotel is absolutely amazing. We stayed here 6 nights, as we were celebrating special occasion (my mom’s birthday), and we couldn’t be happier. Hotel itself is beautiful, very stylish, rooms are spacious and staff maintain cleanliness at the highest level at all times. Its swimming pool is really enjoyable, access to sea is just a few steps away, and food at the restaurant is delicious from breakfast (best pancakes) to dinner menu. Service all over the hotel is truly on a highest level. For me one of the biggest value was hotel’s concierge team - especially Katerina and Fotini - who went more than extra mile for my bespoke request to organize our birthday surprise and they did amazing job! Always friendly and very helpful and they provide invaluable knowledge and service if you want to book other restaurants on the island of Santorini. They really know what is good and all the recommendations were phenomenal. I Have to say this hotel is fantastic, would definitely return and I highly recommend it to others.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hanspalmen
Reviewed July 1, 2019

This villa was extremely beautiful with the most incredible views, especially at sunset. The caretaker was so wonderful and helpful. We wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else in Santorini. The most perfect place for our family of seven. We highly recommend it!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

Although I have not yet left this hotel, and in my last hours, I will write about our stay with a fresh memory. From the beginning my wife and I were greeted with smiles. The room was fresh and clean. It had a nice small kitchen, but we only used the fridge. They have nice private balconies. I noticed lots of passers by would look in to enjoy what is a well appointed pool with loungers that are so comfortable you can easily take a nap in the shade or move to another and bask in the sun. The beach access had amazing beach chairs with umbrellas or without. There’s also a couple of paddle boards for guest.

Their restaurant Elia is so good! It’s probably the best in Kamari. It is traditional Greek with a twist. The chef knows his stuff. For breakfast I recommend the poached egg over French toast with avocado salad. FRESH SQUEEZED OJ! Lunch try the meat pie, or the Shrimp Quinoa salad. For dinner get the lamb. Yeorgos (waiter) was amazing. He knows his food and wine pairing.

At the bar is the talented Vasilis. He made me a night cap drink using a Greek liquor, other stuff, and a long thin slice of cucumber rolled up with a few twist of the wrist using a tong. It knocked me out for the night. Enjoyed conversations with Thomas, who if not the manager, seemed in control as a manager.

The maids here are amazing. They come to work early and clean the whole courtyard of the hotel. Then clean the rooms with perfection. They are focused and friendly.

Katerina the concierge is like a fine tuned piano with her amazing knowledge of where to go and what to do, and she is complimented by Fontini who is as friendly as they come. They are both extremely attentive.

I will conclude that the best comment came from the night auditor George. He made me a coffee at 6:00am as the sun was coming up. I was asking about a possible late check out of maybe 30 minutes past checkout. He said, if we cannot accommodate it, you may still stay on our property. Because, you are always considered our guest. If that doesn’t resonate nothing will. Thanks to all. We will be back again. Soon!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jobalo1