We visited on a bargain last minute deal as we always wanted to see Santorini. The rooms are nice and have a nice pool views, the road can get the hum of scooters though through the night. The weather was on the turn and all was closing down for winter. Car hire is a must if you want to see the sights on Santorini. Otherwise for what we paid this can only be an excellent base for seeing more. There are plenty of great eaters nearby, and a local supermarket and the road to the beach is pretty flat for those not able to rush. Definitely worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sideris Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sideris Sunflower Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Santorini/Kamari, Greece