“Lovely Anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2017

We had a really lovely dinner here. The menu is quite short, but we both found good dishes. The waiter recommended wine from his home town which was delicious and the cocktails were good too. The service was exceptional.

2  Thank Gina B

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Menu was good and service was good also
We had fava beans and Onion balls to start with which we enjoyed. My wife had see bream which she enjoyed and I had lobster with some form of pasta which disappointed in its content

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, great location, outstanding staff and delicious beverages. Best chicken burger and fries I have ever had - everything in the menus is exceptional! Our absolute favourite place in the whole of Santorini!

4  Thank alannab23
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Given the reviews we decided to try Elia's for breakfast and were not disappointed. It became a regular spot for us in our week long stay in Kamari and what added to the experience was the friendly and helpful service, in particular George who was extremely friendly and a cheery face each morning.

Highly recommend the Greek eggs which were great added to the pancakes.

Great food, great service!

4  Thank Alan S
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I chose this restaurant for our first dinner in Greece! The food was delicious and Greek without being stereotypical. The servers were kind and even helped explain the check to me (it looked like there may have been a service charge added but I didn't want to leave too little, luckily I asked because there wasn't one added!) I would highly recommend this restaurant

4  Thank emmapkaplan