“After dinner cocktails!”

Ranked #77 of 134 Restaurants in Kamari
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Good for: View
Description: Favourite local cafe bar restaurant, famous for its friendly atmospaire! Enjoy our delicious waffles and crepes or taste our local dishes with ocean view!
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Great place for after dinner cocktails. Great people watching. David the bar manager is brilliant. Really friendly and service oriented. He is so lovely with the people in the cafe. Enjoy

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

New owner, great food!
Very friendly and helpful server.
We had a beef burger and chicken souvlaki and enjoyed every bite of it.
Can only recommend this place, we’ll for sure come back for another meal.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Ate there for lunch every day and was never disappointed the food was nice and hot and the salads were amazing even asked the chef for the salad dressing recipe yummy

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Disgusting service from a horrible man. Screams in customers faces to shut up when they say the food is cold. The man working argued it wasn’t cold for 5 minutes and then walked off but didn’t communicate what he was doing about our food. After 20 minutes a different woman came and took our food, assuming she was warming it up we waited another 20 minutes but still nothing came. We got up and left. The following day the man came running out of the restaurant, screaming and shaking infront of everyone, he grabbed my mum and screamed come and pay your bill. My mum walked inside to try and diffuse the situation as he had created an audience. The man was screaming in my face that he was going to ring the police, he ran from behind the bar to come face to face with me and scream “shut your mouth” and “shut up”. The younger girl had to tell him to calm down as he behaved irrationally, absurd and disgusting. If this had been videoed I’m sure no one would give this place the time of day, shocking service. Still gobsmacked and can’t put into words how bad this was.

This was a family holiday and I am warning people to not go here if you don’t want to be embarrassed and lied about to other customers. My mum was really upset about how absusive he was to her. Doesnt deserve a job. Wish I’d of videod this and sent it to the police!

3  Thank kd1995421
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place to chill and have some tasty food. I can everybody recomend this place.
Niko is a super talented barkeeper, who makes you super cocktails.
By the way... sorry for my eglish.