See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Not sure how this place can claim a 4 star rating. The whole place is in need of maintenance and updating. Blown light , room safe out of order, broken toilet roll holder. Virtually no WiFi, 1990, 14inch tv (with only 4 Greek channels), noisy air con and fridge. Mattress appears to be still the original one.- list goes on. Planes passing 100 m overhead several time a day. 10 minutes walk to centre. Not recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank BenM988
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I have never written a review like this before. We had all the same experiences as previous reviewers. It was an "interesting" stay over, fortunately only for one night. The draw is the outside of the "resort", the rooms are old, our air conditioning wasn't fully working, we knew about the airport, but we had a loud thumping noise all night which sounded like the plumbing was about to burst, the night desk clerk refused to investigate and told us it was children playing outside... it was 3 AM . The old key locks on the door where falling apart. You deserve better than this TripAdvisor travellers.

Room Tip: I was shown 2 rooms, the first worst than the second
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Positives - good selection of places to eat in the evenings and free sunbeds on the beach, room kept spotless and was on 2 levels so had 2 balconies.

Negatives - Food lukewarm at best, not much of a selection. Beach very stony, needed beach shoes. Very little peace and quiet even through the night with planes coming and going nearly 24/7 (ok if you love planes... you won't need binoculars!!)

Room Tip: Take ear plugs if on 2nd floor overlooking airport as in direct flight path!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

The room is smiley . The room telephone is not working and no one is answering the phone.

The most shocking part is the bed cover is short for normal average person same as my height of 174 cm . If I cover my head my feet would show out of the bed cover and vice versa if I cover my feet my chest would be out of cover .

If the next room guests farting or peeing in their toilet I could hear it clearly.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Very bad staff & they had booked us a transfer to the airport for a lower price & the next morning when we boarded the bus the driver told us to pay a higher price, we tried telling him that the hotel had given us a lesser rate but he dint listen to us and even went to the extent to tell us that we can get off the bus & figure our own transport if we dint agree with the price that he was demanding.
Make sure you do not eat or drink anything in the hotel cause its very expensive.
Also the rooms and the property do not do justice at all to the pictures that are shown on their website and booking.com
Please do not fall for this trap cause its crap.

Room Tip: Please do not stay here. Hate this place...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends