““Wonderful resort to call Home while on vacation!””
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
La Maison Private Villa / House Santorini
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AngelikiL...
Greece
““Wonderful resort to call Home while on vacation!””
Reviewed February 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

This review is well overdue... My husband and I stayed in La Maison private villa , over a year ago but it was so wonderful, I had to write my thoughts.
The staff does all they can to make each visit a first class, relaxing getaway. Whether you are staying here with a goal of relaxing getaway or celebrating a special moment in your life , the Villa and the staff will not disappoint.
Being a morning person I enjoyed my view and morning coffee on the terrace by the pool. I have read other reviews and know that you and your team provide individualized attention to make each guest's stay special for them.
All the amenities..modern bath with tub and shower, crazy comfy beds,living room, dining room and kitchen with refrigerator and coffeemaker, oven and outdoor BBQ by the beautiful small church one step of the pool . Insulated from noise,and a huge pool no need to rent a car or leave the premises.
I will book early for my next stay as I see more and more visitors have found you .You don't get the attention to details when you stay in the bigger resorts and chain hotels. Hoping to stay here many more times. See you all again in May.
Special thanks to Amalia!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
angiem875
Bayside
“Most beautiful place in the world.”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

LaMaison is just breathtaking. It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. It was clean, well maintained and just gorgeous! The service was amazing! Everyone MUST visit here! The best place in Santorini by far.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing