“so friendly”
Review of Eclipse Restaurant Bar - CLOSED

Eclipse Restaurant Bar
Description: A brand new restaurant pop into laganas.it's located to the main street and offers his costumers a warm and friendly environment during their holidays.it's open all day ready to welcome you.
Reviewed July 11, 2017

We popped in here most days for drinks, they are so lovely and accommodating, my mum loves mocha and after explaining what this was Christina made a lovely one for her, milky coffees also fab,we had breakfast one day,the egg and bacon roll was amazing and cheap, we are returning in September and I look forward to seeing them again

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Visited Eclipse twice in 1 week.
Amazing choice of dishes to cater for all the family.
Fantastic prices too.
You can get 2 courses and 2 drinks from.as little as €13.
Staff all very friendly too.
Nat

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Unfortunately ducked in here for a rainy day, food was pretty cheap and I understood why afterwards. Nevermind!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Ate here three times, staff warm and welcoming, great prices, great service. Beautiful tasty food and plenty of it. Complementary olives were a bonus, highly recommend.
Really don't understand the poor review above?

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We are a family, Mother, Father & 2 x sons aged 21 and 17. We stayed in Laganas for 8 nights.
We ate at a number of places and only returned to 3 of them, Avanti for dinner & Panos & Sizzling Bang for lunches.
We rated the restaurants in order -best (Avanti) to not so much ( Sarakini) ...

1/11. Avanti- visited twice, ate Stamnas, Mousaka( lovely & meaty), Kleftico, mixed grill, chicken with bacon/cheese & Spag Bol which were all lovely

2/11. Apollon- Huge portions, great presentation , good accompaniments ie rice, salad & potatoes . They also made me some grilled vegetables to go with my Stamnas - courgette, peppers & aubergine. but we visited 2nd to last day, and our appetites had reduced from eating so much- I'm sure we would have eaten more of the lovely food if we had visited earlier in the week. Only other drawback was that the White house wine was the worst I tasted all week. I didn't want to offend by sending it back though.

3/11. The Island - decided to try their starter, main & drinks deal for 15 euro even though I was worried it wouldn't be good. I shouldn't have worried, the drinks were very good and plentiful. We had 3drinks during our meal, 2 x wine & a vodka/ juice for me, I paid 3€ extra to have the sea bream. Would have gone back to this restaurant if we hadn't wanted to try another we'd seen.

4/11. Panos- was always too busy here to get in for dinner but ate good lunches twice

5/11. Sizzling Bang- had English breakfast, Gyros, souvlaki. All very good lunches

6/11. Seaside- Dinner. Food good, just not as good overall as others we visited

7/11. Tasos-Lunch. Best White House wine of the week, good pizza & salad for lunch

8/11. Akropolis-Dinner. Ate here first night. Thought was very good, but better accompaniments later in week from Avanti & Appollon

9/11. Scirocco-Dinner. Ate here due to high on trip advisor. Not as good quality food etc as others.

10/11. THE ECLIPSE - Awful food for lunch. Ate here 2nd lunchtime because it was close to where we were staying . Had bacon/ cheese toastie ( next to no filling) , souvlaki ( awful, almost processed looking meat) gyros ( much better elsewhere). Much better food elsewhere.

11/11. Sarakini- Worst dinner of the week & most expensive even though we didn't pay for one of the meals. Sent stroganoff & moussaka back. Lovely setting & music/dancing but let down by food. I think they get the business because they advertise everywhere, so don't have to try hard with the food.

We also ate lunch at a place when we visited Zante Town. It was good but I can't remember the name.
We ate Brunch at our apartments when we arrived. We didn't eat there again which says it all.