“The best Gyros”

The Sizzlebang Grill by Gyros
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Laganas
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The SizzleBang Grill is family run restaurant located at the resort of Laganas, at the top of the Kalamaki road in lagana , It is one of the best places for anyone who wants to enjoy a fantastic meal.We serve freshly made local food such as grilled steaks,beef in zakynthian sauce,lamb kleftiko and ofcourse the everyday specials . Pizza , spaghetti ,delux burgers ,greek wraps ,authentic mexican recipes and of course our famous English breakfast all that and more.Everything is prepared at the time you order it.Also at our restaurant you will find a variety of drinks,milkshakes,cocktails,local wines and desserts!
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The food was absolutley amazing at a great price. We ordered the chicken gyros and the chicken skewers, and we weren't dissapointed. The staff were absolutley incredible, so friendly and kind to us. Even handed us some lovely free slices of watermelon which we thought was a very nice touch. Wish we took the names of the staff that served us this day! Would recommend this place to anybody visiting Laganas

1  Thank Abbiex1

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect place for lunch. Gyros are very tasty, Great Prices, very attentative wait staff and good portion sizes. Can't fault it, hence the five star review. It's off the main strip so quieter than the other gyro spots which is good

1  Thank Leanne f
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I went on holiday with my friends in 2015 and this is the first restaurant we went to once arrived. The food was amazing! In 2016 I worked out in Zante as a rep and I would either eat here or get delivery at least 3 times a week, as a veggie it can be hard to find fast food in Greece however they used to do a special halloumi gyros for me and my best friend (also veggie) and 100% the best one I've ever had in my life!!! My meat eater friends also vouched that this place is the best in zante for a gyros and prices are so low... I would even pay more because it's so good!
If you go to zante, this is the place to go!

1  Thank Robyn D
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This place has a great gyros and very friendly staff.

It also has good prices and is very clean and cozy.

1  Thank Radu T
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Didnt fancy a big meal so had our own tapas picking about 6 starters of the menu ever dish was cooked well. Great food and good company thanks Mary x .

1  Thank StevieD50