All reviews air conditioning book trips pool bar minute walk lads holiday off the strip pay euros an amazing holiday luci reps girls week avanti group cleaners zante greek
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

I have just got back from staying here for a week on club 18-30. Before I start the holiday was booked extremely cheaply as a well needed holiday with no intention of doing the 18-30 activities.

I was apprehensive after reading recent reviews but after staying there I can safely say this hotel is brilliant. The rooms were very clean and sheets were changed regularly. Bins emptied daily. Pool area was miles better than it looked in photos on the thomas cook website (in fact the photos do it no justice at all)

The overall appearance of the hotel is lovely. It's about a ten minute walk from the strip which suited me.

The rep was really nice, not too pushy and was helpful regarding which bars to go in and where to go during the day.

The hotel is a family run place with the two bar men being the best source of communication as the other ladies don't speak English as well.

There was a friendly and welcoming atmosphere here. The bar was great with good music on a night and free pool!
Day time meals were good. Breakfast included in the price was not so good. Just toast and cereal etc.

I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone. There were people of all ages and a great mix around the pool!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2016

We stayed in these aparts for a week just for a cheap and cheerful holiday through club 18-30. We knew before we went we didn't want to take part in any activities, which we explained and they were fine and didn't push anything on us to buy any of the bar crawls etc. (Emma).
When we arrived we got allocated to our room which we were pleasantly surprised.I knew before we got there it was only going to be basic however our block has just been refurbished,
Breakfast were totally fine lots to choose from cereal toast eggs etc.. Staff were very friendly at all times if we ever needed anything like extra towels they were helpful.
Beach ten mins away and very close to the strip.
I would recommend this hotel if anyone wanted a cheap and cheerful holiday!!

Room tip: ask for new refurbished rooms.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2016

If i could rate this hotel 0 I would. Good price for a basic hotel near the strip however not a good price for the way the hotel staff treated myself and my boyfriend. We were not happy with the way we got greeted, handed a room key, demanded both our passports for the week and pointed in the direction to our room, no conversation, not even a smile. The hotel staff spoke minimal English which I understand made it harder to communicate, however it doesn't make it harder to smile and be polite. On the last day of our holiday after a poor service throughout the week, we went on a day out to turtle island, when we arrived back to out room around 6pm we received many aggressive knocks on our door telling us we must immediately leave, whilst shouting at us and being rude to us. We asked for an explanation and never received one, we were then forced to pay more money and left stranded with over 12 hours till we could even leave for the airport, this was a nightmare with minimal money left. Although the 18-30 reps tried to help us, they were also treated badly by the staff which made us feel even more uncomfortable. Myself and my boyfriend were treated completely unfairly. We would never return to this hotel and certainly not recommend this hotel to anyone. Go somewhere better for your money. Also the hotel pool was the side of my dinner table, which was yet again another let down. And the breakfast wasn't nice at all.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mia E
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend where happy with the hotel for the price we paid, vert basic, clean and tidy with everything we needed. We probably spent about 2hours over the whole holiday in the hotel as we werw out all the time :D
On arrival we were just given our key, no welcome, no information, no nothing.... The workers cannot speak english atall. The thing that really annoyed us was when we returned from a day out on the sunday we were being pestered at our room and continuous nocking saying we need to get out the room immediately ( 5pm sunday ) when we didnt even leave till ( 7am monday morning ) and we had payed to stat there this night too, after the abuse and rudeness from the hotel staff we where furious and they also tried to take €30 off us, we where then informed everyone who payed the €30 got to keep their room for the night but we couldnt stay, the 18-30 reps where very helpful and managed to get our room back to sleep in but it was too late by then we didnt wang it. TOTALLY UNORGANISED AND UN-HELPFULL OWNERS..... THANK YOU FOR LEAVIMG US STRANDED FOR 12 HOURS YOU MEFFS!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheHenchboy
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was pretty basic but for the price we didn't mind. However what I did mind was the owners being constantly after your money. At 7am on our last night my bed fell apart as I was sleeping waking me up as I banged my head, I went downstairs to tell the owner who told me she would not be fixing the bed as it was our "last night so what was the point". Later on we went downstairs to check out & she tried charging me to repair her shoddy bed that was held together by 2 tiny screws, I obviously refused but she held her ground trying to charge me for her faulty furniture. This was resolved when I explained the situation to the barman (the owners son) who was understanding & convinced his mum to not charge me. Otherwise the hotel was okay. The reps were good, shout out to Emma who was great fun! I would advise looking into the events that the reps offer though before you buy a package as we rushed in & bought the full package but decided we wanted to do different things on a couple of the nights.

Date of stay: July 2016