All reviewspool barbook tripslate checkminute walk to the stripwater villagefamily runmy friendsun loungersrepsgirlsavantiweekgroupholidaydenniscleanersgreek
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Wait 3 hours before you get a room. Staff are extremely aggressive towards most British lads, extremely life threatening. They charge you hundreds of euros for non-existent damage in the last night or you don't get your passport back. I have video evidence of the fool treatment and this has been reported to Thomas Cook. This should not be a Club 18-30 hotel, can't have more than 4 in a room and no music, in their own words (which I have recorded) "this is hotel for sleeping only." Right... why partner with a party holiday company though?..

2  Thank sjw778
Reviewed June 19, 2017

stayed in June with 1 friend, the hotel staff are amazing so nice and friendly help you with anything the reps are always helpful if you need anything. in perfect location literally a minute walk from beach and about 10-15 mins to strip. 10 if you take shortcut. more than a 2 star. food and drink nice and cheap.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Overall my experience in the hotel was very good and I would recommend this place to anyone. I visited the hotel with my friend for a week in June and we were not disappointment when we arrived.

The hotel is advertised as 2 star but ascetically looks very nice considering the star rating. The pool is average size and is perfect for cooling down in when sunbathing. The sun loungers are comfortable and you have the choice of sitting around the pool or up on the sun terrace which is more quiet.

The reception area is nice with the option of the bar or sofa area to sit on. There is also free wifi to use and the option of buying drinks or crisps from the bar if you wish to. You can also purchase a safe box in the reception for about €15 for a week. It seems quite secure and came in handy during the stay as there is no safe in the room.

The room was very basic but clean and had all the necessary things you needed. The towels and bed sheets however were not changed during the stay, but I did kindly ask the cleaner if she wouldn't mind giving me a new towel and she was happy to do so - being nice goes a long way.

The beds are quite uncomfortable however, but this is to be expected from a 2 star hotel and after a couple days you get used to it. If you are planning on having an early night it's not possible as the bar plays music till around 12 at night. Most people are out at this time anyway, but if you're planning a day excursion the next day it can inhibit your sleep.

The breakfast food was edible but I actually didn't eat it as I brought my own food for breakfast. The hotel is family run and all the staff were really kind and helpful. The reps were also good too. Unfortunately I can't remember the girls name, but she was really helpful in getting me the late check out.

If you're doing an early morning flight like mine was, then it's well worth keeping the room on for an extra €30 as check out is at 11am that day and they let us keep it till 2am.

The hotel is located in the best location, it's literally a 2 minute straight walk from the beach and a 15 minute walk to the strip. There are plenty of restaurants, supermarkets and places to book trips near by. I went to the water park - Water Village which was lots of fun. The boat trip around the whole island and a trip to the water sports beach - Banana Beach. Also a taxis into the local town only costs €13 and is around a 20 minute drive. A worthy day out as the view from the top of the town is beautiful.

Both the hotel and Zákynthos have a lot to offer! I would definitely come back here again. Thank you.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Went for a week and couldn't have met any other staff that were as nice as they are here my key snapped and they didn't charge me like a normal place would nice beds rooms are reasonably cool. My rep was Joe for 18 to 30 good guy always happy and got the night started for our events made all of us feel he was a friend not just another rep and now I can't wait for twisted festival now bring it on!!

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here end of the 18-30's. We were getting married in Tsvilli. Staff were absolutely amazing, welcomed with smiles there was a slight language barrier with some of staff but did not effect their friendliness. Loved this hotel. Very accommodating. On our wedding night we came home to petals on out bed and champagne in our room. Went above and beyond for us. Rooms recently refurbished. Greece is poorer country than Spain but I love Greek ppl they can't do enough for you and are always there to help. Lovely family run hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family