All reviews air conditioning book trips late check pool bar water village minute walk to the strip lads holiday family run my friend pay euros an amazing holiday sun loungers luci sleep reps girls week
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel reps and staff quality also do fat ballons best in zante 2 euro!! Drinks are cheap but room never really got cleaned close to strip on a night out and food was spot on no chance if sleep as people are up all hours on the clock but would you not want that on a lads holiday?

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

First girls holiday, the hotel was okay. Done the 18-30s package with our reps Luci and Kirsty, which made the holiday 10 times better, its so worth doing! They were both fab couldn't have asked for better reps to spend the week with!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017

First lads holiday and a decent one. Got to the hotel at 6am on the first day and the rooms were empty and clean ready to be used. We were greeted by our reps Kirsty and Lucy who were very helpful for the duration of the holiday and are easily approachable with anything you needed. The hotel staff were okay however couldn't speak much English which is where our reps came in handy. The bar staff were great, drinks were cheap enough and food was decent. However try not to break anything as on 18-30 there is a damage list which I ended up having to pay 30 euros for the fridge key which just easily broke off in the keyhole. Air conditioning is 45 euros for the week. A bit extortionate however, I can understand why when everyday was over 30 degrees. I'd charge 45 euros too if I knew people needed to pay for it and were coming with enough money to do so. There were two rooms of us and the other two lads spent a while in our room as they didn't pay for the AC. The only thing I can say wrong about this hotel is that rooms were very basic in our building compared to others. Other than that it was a great holiday experience as we only expected the bare minimum anyway at a reasonably cheap price.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2017

My son went on his first holiday with a group of lads - for the amount the holiday cost I was shocked to hear how low the standard of hygiene was and how they were treated, especially with how much they were spending at the bar? The reps were not interested unless you bought into the package deal,€240 - which would have been half of most of the lads spending money.The breakfast was never fresh with a very limited choice.
Nor a good advert for Thomas Cook! My son came back with a nasty chest infection and all the boys had coughs. Would not go back!!

Room tip: All rooms were dirty
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We arrived on the 6th, first to be informed our room wasn't ready which wasn't a good start, got in our shower did not work.

WIFI only available in the pool bar, and couldnt charge phone unless in the room as the key activated the electric.

For the money we paid it was okay really. Dennis is a great bloke! good location, easy to get to the strip. Definitely 18-30s place be careful of Rose Sellers trying to rob you and Serbians.