The Ashmore Palms is a great base for a trip to the gold coast to visit the theme parks and to attack the shops at Harbour Town. Some great places to eat and drink nearby - ASHMORE SEAFOOD AND STEAKHOUSE is a Must & the SOUTHPORT SHARKS CLUB was good as well. The best thing about staying here apart from - great location - great pool area- daily kids activities - unreal play areas for the kids - the walk ways and beautiful Macaws - the absolute best thing is the SERVICE from the Ladies in the office ( particularly JAN) they were friendly helpful and went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore